Moving out

Brooke's pov 

I woke up to my alarm, I rub my eyes and get up. I hop in the shower, then I put this outfit on...

 I hop in the shower, then I put this outfit on

I threw my hair up into a ponytail. Did some makeup. Packed up the rest of my stuff into my suit case and bags. I walked down stairs and my family was standing by the door waiting for me. I set my stuff down and gave them a hug. I grabbed my bags and headed to my car. I waved by to them, Biscuit hopped in the car with me and we headed our long trip to Virginia. 

"HI guys, I'm back with a new video, Biscuit and I are heading to Virginia, because it the day I move into my college dorm. Virginia is about 20 hours from here and where driving. So I'll see you guys in about 3 hours." I said and turned off my camera

"You ready Biscuit." I said looking at the dog, who was sitting on my lap like this..

" I said looking at the dog, who was sitting on my lap like this

"Are you ready Biscuit." I said, and he barked a little, I petted him a little bit. 

"It a longs drive, I know." I said and I turned the radio on and started to drive. 

After 3 stops we were in Chicago where we were going to stay for the rest of the night. I found a hotel that excepts dogs. I checked in, grabbed my suitcase and headed up to my room. It was about 8, so I decided I would go to the hot top ad relax. I put Biscuit into his cage that he didn't make a mess, and I headed to the pool. 

The next day

It was about 6 and we had a longer drive today, so I got in the shower, then I put this outfit on....

I cleaned up Biscuit cage, put him on his leash and carried the stuff out to the car. I put him in the car, went to get my purse and check out. I headed to kwik trip, put gas in, let him go to the bathroom, then put him back in the car and I went to get me some coffee and some food. Then we hit the road. We had a 11 hour drive today. 

We stopped 4 times today, but we got to Virginia around 5, so I checked into a hotel. Today I went to the gym for a little bit. Then I went to be around 12, since I was talking with my family for like an hour, Ince my mom still doesn't know how to let her oldest daughter go, yet.