♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger

Start from the beginning

Far away, All Might finally arrived to the area where the League of Villains were warped to. All Might will have to fight against All For One if he wanted to save Yuuki and Bakugou. All For One was not an opponent to be underestimated, All Might will have to concentrate solely on the major villain if he wanted to defeat him once and for all...but could he do that when the League of Villains were desperate to get out of here and take Bakugou with them?! 

The more All Might tried to knock away All For One and try to get to Bakugou and Yuuki's rescue, All For One will drag him back. They're really alike; one's trying to get the young heroes far from here while the other tried to get the villains out of here, good and evil were really two side of the same coin. 

Meanwhile, Midoriya and the others could only watch what's going on. Midoriya cold see All Might was being distracted by the fight and was unable to rescue Bakugou and Yuuki. He could also see All Might couldn't concentrate on the fight with All For One because he was distracted by the League of Villains all ganging up on Bakugou. Think! He told himself to think! He had to think up of a plan where they could take Bakugou and Yuuki out of there! 

Bakugou could tell by the movements of the villains that they were desperate to get away from here by forcing him to get into the forcefully made warp from Kurogiri's Quirk. Bakugou couldn't concentrate on only one villain because it's 6 against 1 and he had to make sure Mr. Compress doesn't put a finger on him. At the same time, he's keeping Yuuki close to him at all times. 

"Bakugou, behind!" Yuuki shouted out to him. 

Bakugou used his explosion to do a back-flip and get away from Mr. Compress!

"You're mine, boy!" Magne managed to get close from behind Bakugou! 

"...!" Bakugou had Toga coming at him from the left! Twice from the front, Mr. Compress from above, and Spinner from the right! He's surrounded! 

'Kacchan...!' Midoriya screamed out in his mind! He, along with the others, all gasped as Bakugou was surrounded by the enemies! 

She had to protect him even if she's only a honey badger! She leaped out of the back of Bakugou's shirt! She clawed at Magne's face and forced the villain to back off, forcing a path open for Bakugou to escape! She literally launched herself from Bakugou to bite down onto Magne's forearm!

"Yuuki!" Bakugou couldn't believe she did that just now! 

"Magne!" Mr. Compress was about to compress Yuuki into a marble to get rid of her, but Bakugou went and distract him with explosions. "Crap...! Shigaraki, get rid of that thing for Magne! Only you can defeat that wild animal!" 

"I won't let you!" Despite being the target, Bakugou was not about to let Mr. Compress or Shigaraki get near Yuuki! 

"Let go of me! Argh! You bit down harder?!" She bit down harder on Magne's forearm, locking her fangs down! Because of a honey badger's natural jaw strength, once she bit down on something, her jaw will not dislocate! 

Yuuki couldn't do much in her current form, but if she could make it 5 against 1, that's enough! She continued to bite down on Magne's arm, drawing blood and crushing down on the bone, making the other scream in pain and agony. Magne ended up on the broken concrete floor because Yuuki refused to let go.  

"Let go! Let go! You bitch!" Magne punched Yuuki's head from the side again and again, "I said let go!"

"Magne, what the heck are you doing?! Get that animal off!" Spinner ran over to help Magne, making it 4 against 1 against Bakugou now. Spinner stomped at Yuuki's little body, trying to force her to let go.