Chapter 4

*Author's note*

I just wanted to let you all know that if you like this book I a writing another one. it is called "Sea of Sadness" and it is more on the sad side. feel free to read it; however it is for a more mature audience. Also I am writing on a real laptop now, so things might look different than they have. Anyway enjoy the story

*Author's notes over*

After about five minutes Miguel moved Lindsey into the house and into his personal bedroom to lay her in bed. It is covered in pictures of dragons on every wall and statues of dragons on shelves. He also has posters on every wall each wall dedicated to a band. On the first wall he has posters and tee shirts of "Flyleaf." The second wall is full of "King810" stuff from posters to autographed bandana's. The third wall is plastered and overflowing with tons of signed memorabilia that is all signed, plus hand written posters, and photos with "forever at last." The fourth and final wall is anything and everything you can think of that wouldn't fit on the first three walls of each band from CD's to autographed photos, and so much more.

Lindsey's eyes slowly and gently started to flutter open and Miguel ran to her side. He was sitting in his computer chair and watching her to make sure she was okay and still breathing. "Lindsey are you okay? I am so so so so so so so sorry!!! Please forgive me Lindsey." Miguel says with his head down. Lindsey just places her hand on his and smiles. "You didn't know Miguel. it is okay. I wish you would have asked, but I forgive you."

Lindsey attempts to sit up and Miguel helps her sit up slowly. "Are you hungry??" Miguel asked. "A little, I'd love a bacon cheese burger with fries and a sprite to drink" Lindsey smiles at Miguel and pats the bed for him to sit next to her as he text the butler what she wants and what he wants.

Lindsey finally looked around the room and realized she wasn't in the same kind of room she had been in before. "What room is this?" She asks looking at Miguel. "This is my room mon amour." Miguel kisses her temple with his eyes closed then puts his forehead to her temple while his hand is holding the back of her head gently to keep it in place.

"I was so scared I lost you Lindsey. I can't tell you that I'm sorry enough." Miguel shed one single tear down his cheek. Lindsey pulled him into a big hug as a tear feel down her cheek as well. "Please forgive yourself as well. It will never happen again, because you know now and you know to ask next time. I don't know why, but it hurts me to see you so upset Miguel."

They pull apart as the butler comes in with food. Lindsey quickly pulls the covers over her bathing suit suddenly feeling exposed for some reason. They started to eat as Lindsey looked around more. "What is with all the dragons in here?" Lindsey asked, taking a big bite of her burger. Miguel was mid-bite when she asked. His heart started to race. "Um, they are just an interest of mine." Miguel says as he sets down his grilled cheese. Lindsey looks at him all suspicious like. "Um, okay?" Lindsey says and continues eating

Just then Miguel's phone rings and he looks at the caller ID. "Excuse me I have to take this." He kisses her cheek and goes in the hall only closing the door most of the way.

*In hushed tones*
Caller: "Have you found the girl?"

Miguel: "Yes I found her, she is even better than I dreamt of."

Caller: "Good when will the two of you return so this process can finally get started."

Lindsey slowly moves towards the door quietly.

Miguel: "I can't just grab her and bring her there Andre she doesn't even know what I am or where I am really from. I am scared she would run away in fear. Its very clear that she isn't one of us."

Lindsey's eyes widen and she quickly but quietly rushes back to the bed and pulls her knees to her chest and stress eats her fries. Moments later Miguel comes back and him and Lindsey finish their food in silence. Lindsey keeps what she heard to herself for the time being.

"I think I need to go home Miguel" Lindsey blurted out. Miguel's eyes widened. "Why amour? Have I done something wrong?" "No I just wanna go home Miguel." Lindsey stated blandly standing up to go down stairs and get dressed.

Miguel runs out of the door when Lindsey is half way down the stairs. "You heard my conversation didn't you?" Miguel asked." Lindsey looks up at him and sighs. "Yes I did." Lindsey said starting to get annoyed "and you won't tell me anything will you? I mean you haven't even told me anything from how we met yet here I am sticking around someone that I know nothing about besides that he has money!" Lindsey turns and runs down the stairs. Miguel chases after her. "Lindsey please! Wait!! I'll start to tell you please just don't leave!!!" Lindsey stops in her tracks and turns around.

"Okay then tell me this! Why where you REALLY at the bar? Did you know I would be there??" Lindsey questioned as she poked Miguel in the chest. "No i didn't know you specifically would be there, but I knew my soul mate would be there. I can't tell you how right now but I knew, and that is the reason I was there. I have been looking for 10 years for you Lindsey. Please don't leave. I swear I will tell you everything you just have to give me time, please."

Miguel reached for Lindsey's hand, but she pulled away. " i will stay Miguel, but things are gonna change. I barely know you and until I know you better no kissing, no touching, and no swimming." Miguel shook his head yes quickly. "I understand mon amour"

"Tell me something else Miguel. When I came home with you....did we....? Umm, ya know?" Lindsey asked awkwardly while twiddling her fingers. Miguel just stood there looking at her. He couldn't help but smirk a little. "What do you think Lindsey?" He asked "I think that is not an answer and you're being rude." Lindsey crossed her arms in annoyance. Miguel couldn't stop the giggle in the back of his throat and it burst out of him. He fell to his hands and knees he was laughing so hard.

Lindsey tapped her foot at him even more annoyed than she already was. Meanwhile, Miguel was on his back now laughing hysterically. "I am so sorry mon amour I just couldn't hold it back anymore." He said while he was standing up. "No princesa, we did not sleep together. You were so drunk that you tried but I knew it wasn't right. I want you to remember our first time together as the best moment of your life and you be willing in it, rather than you just be drunk and it be sloppy."

Miguel took her hand and Lindsey started to relax a bit. She blushed from embarrassment and let go of Miguel hand and started to walk back to get dressed. She stopped in her tracks though. "Wait, that doesn't explain how I woke up half-naked in your shirt." She turned back around and Miguel just smiled and took a step towards her. "I put you to bed after I refused and you threw a fit that you didn't wanna ruin your dress so I gave you my shirt. As you started to undress I turned around to give you your privacy. After you had the shirt on I tucked you in bed and laid next to you so I could keep an eye on you incase you needed anything." Miguel smiled and closed his eyes remember how beautiful and peaceful Lindsey looked asleep.

"Thank you my Caballero de brillante armadura." (knight in shining armour) Lindsey then blushed and walked over to kiss Miguel on the cheek. She then skipped away leaving Miguel to wonder how she knows his native language and in awh.