The Meet

"You must be Jessica." Damion said with out breaking the smile that shown on his whole face.

"Yes I am, you have a beautiful daughter. Does she resemble your wife at all?" jessica asked, really trying to see if he was single.

Damion's eyes shown a hint of grief. "My wife actually passed when sarah was born." His smile started to fade a bit as he looked down at his hands playing with his fingers.

Jessica immediately started to panic. "Oh my goodness I am sooooo sorry I didn-"

"Its perfectly fine. Its not an unusual question for one, especially a teacher, to ask. And yes, she is the spitting image." He smiled again but this time at sarah with unconditional love in his eyes.

"Wow that must be hard. I am so sorry to hear that." Jessica smiles wearily. "Well, listen if you need anything." Jessica walks over to her desk and Damion follows her. She then writes down her cell number. "Feel free to text or call me whenever! Even if you just need a babysitter. This little girl" Jessica pretends to tickle Sarah and she giggles with joy. "Has brightened my day today more than anyone has in a long while."

Sarah whines. "DADDY!!!!! DADDY!!!!! DADDY!!!!!!" she grabs for him to take her. When he does sarah lays her head on him and snuggles up to him smiling so big.

"Will do Jessica, thank you so much. I better get this rugrat home for a nap. See you tomorrow Jessica." Damion smiled the same way he had when he walked in. Jessica went to shake his hand again but instead of shaking it Damion grabbed her hand and kissed the top gently while looking up at her.

"See you tomorrow Damion." Jessica almost whispers Damion goes to leave and as he is walking away Sarah waves at Jessica and winks at her. !WAIT I NEVER GOT YOUR LAST NAME!" Jessica yells across the large classroom.

"VESPER!!! DAMION VESPER!!!" Damion yelled back while halfway out the door still smiling, only now he was looking at Jessica again.

*Later that night*

"TAFFY GIVE THAT BACK!!!" Jessica yells as she chases her cat around her apartment to get her lip gloss back. "ITS MY FAVORITE ONE!!!" Taffy runs into a corner of the room and Jessica corners her in it. "Give it back Taffy stop being a brat" Jessica leaps to grab the cat but Taffy quickly runs under the bed and out of the other side. "I swear I can't ever win with this cat" Jessica says while laying face down on her favorite rug by her bed that is as soft as 100 kittens.

"I will just wear my purple lip stick. It matches my outfit anyway" Jessica says to herself while looking at her semi short strapless dress that she paired with her cute black wedges with a bow on the ankle strap.

 It matches my outfit anyway" Jessica says to herself while looking at her semi short strapless dress that she paired with her cute black wedges with a bow on the ankle strap

*Her dress*

*Her heels*

*Her heels*

*Her makeup*

*Her makeup*

*"I" is always Jessica in all chapters.*

I just love the way black looks against my golden tanned skin. I always do my make-up over the top when I wear all black because everything matches black so I enjoy it a crazy amount.

I sat on the couch and called Taffy over. I have an hour before i have to leave to meet with Layla.

Layla is literally the only person I talk to and spend time with. Whenever Layla and I get together it is always to go out and get drunk and score. I do want to settle down at some point but I'm not looking for it. I just want to live my life and try to enjoy it the best i can.

About 7 months ago I got out of a 3 year relationship and about 3 months ago after a deep, deep depression Layla started dragging me out to the clubs. I hated it at first but after a month or so i started to get the hang of it and so i started to really enjoy it. No commitment, just fun and pleasure, which i definitely needed more of.

I almost dosed off when my phone starts singing "sky scraper" by Demi Lovato on high blast. I jumped up and got endlessly excited when i saw it was Layla.

"HEY HOE!!" Layla yelled into m phone over the loud music in her car. "What are you listening to Layla" I asked while laughing. ""Better when I'm dancing" by Meghan Trainor. ITS MY JAM!!!!" Layla started singing to the song. "Are you here yet dumbo?" I asked giggling. "GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND JAM WITH ME!!" Layla yelled and hung up.

I set Taffy on the floor and ran to grab my purse and keys. I ran out of the door locked it and threw the keys in my purse, then raced to the car! When I arrived I hopped in quickly. Layla started over and blasted the song as we both sang along and kind of danced. Me more than her because she was driving, but it still didn't stop her. I couldn't help but laugh and feel all my stress go away.

We arrived at the club and I told Layla I'd pay for valet if she payed for the first 5 shots. She obviously agreed. She handed the handsome gentlemen the keys and I handed him the money. He handed her the card in which she slipped into her bra and winked at the guy. His name tag read Jason, and he was pretty cute, way more Layla's type though.

After the exchange we locked arms looking at one another, smiled at each other, then both started confidently walking into the club stepping with our right foot and so on. So in sync that everyone stares at us and I swear time slowed down.