Christmas Eve!

|Monday|
|2 Days Later|

Miley's Pov:

I woke up and took a shower, It's Christmas Eve. I have to do last minute shopping and make everything perfect for tonight's Christmas Eve party.

I got dressed then went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast, I made french toast. Roman came downstairs and into the kitchen wrapping his arms around me from behind resting his hands on my baby bump. "Good morning my beautiful fiance" He said before kissing my cheek.

"Morning to you too baby, breakfast is ready" I said. "Thank you babe" He said then sat down at the kitchen table and i put his plate in front of him. I sat down across from him with my plate and we started eating.

"I have a few more things to get for Christmas, so while i go and do that you can stay here and get things ready in the house for tonight and tomorrow ok babe?" I asked Roman and he nodded. "Coll" I said then we started finishing our food.

We finished eating then put the plates into the dishwasher. I kissed Roman goodbye then left the house and headed to the mall.

I pulled into the mall parking lot, I parked up my car and got out and headed inside to the big shopping mall.

I went into a store and picked up a few more gifts for Roman, Seth, Paige, Dean and Renee. I also got more gift wrap to wrap up all their presents. I paid for them and then left the store.

I went into another store and brought a few snacks and drinks for tonight's Christmas Eve party. I brought some supplies for it too. I paid for everything then left.

I had to go into one more store which was to but some food for our Christmas Day Lunch for tomorrow. I got everything and paid for it then left.

I went to the mall parking lot and put all the bags into the back seat of the car then climbed into the passengers seat then started the car and pulled put of the parking lot and drove home.

"I hope Roman got everything ready" I thought to myself. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it and dialled Roman's number then hit speaker. "Hey baby" Roman said on the other end of the phone call.

"Hey babe, I got everything so i'm done and on my way back home now" I said. "That's great" He said. "Have you got everything ready?" I asked. "Pretty much, Paige and Seth both came back early and helped me with everything" He replied.

"Ok that is awesome, I'll be there in about 5 minutes babe" I said happily. "Ok babe see you soon, I love you" He spoke. "I love you too babe" I said back then ended the call.

About 5 minutes later i pulled up into my drive way and got out and grabbed all of the bags and headed inside the house, I greeted everyone and gave Roman the groceries bags so he can pack everything away while i head upstairs to our bedroom and start wrapping up all of the presents i have just brought for them all today.

Roman's Pov:

Me, Seth and Paige got everything ready for the Christmas Eve party tonight, Miley came back and gave me some bags of shopping for me to put away. So i did just that as she wanted me to do.

Miley was upstairs doing something but i didn't know what. I went into the front room where Seth and Paige was "Well that's everything done for tonight's Christmas Eve party" I said. "Yeah that's everything and it all looks beautiful" Paige said with a smile. "I agree babe" Seth wrapping an arm around Paige agreeing with her and i smiled.

I looked at my watch "Well everyone will be here in under 3 hours, so Paige you wanna go and get the snacks ready on the table and Seth you get all the drinks out with the plastic cups while i go and get the other things sorted" I said and they both agreed.

We all parted ways and went to get our jobs done. After we did all that I went upstairs and knocked on mine and Miley's bedroom door "Is it ok to come in sexy?" I asked. "Yeah babe come in" She said and i opened the door and walked in.

"Lets shower together baby, everyone will be arriving soon" I said and she smiled "Ok babe lets go" She said.

We both went and took a shower together and yes we did fuck! It felt so damn fucking good too!.

After we both was done, we got out and got dressed for our Christmas Eve party. This year is our first ever Christmas together and i wanted it to be so perfect and that is what i am going to do believe that!.

*An hour later*

Everyone started arriving for our Christmas Eve party , Miley and i greeted everyone and was welcoming them all in.

"The drinks are all set out on the counter in the kitchen, go and help yourself" I said to everyone. "Yeah and there are also some snacks and food laid out on the table in there too, so please help yourself" Miley said and everyone smiled and went to help them selves.

"Everything is going perfect, thanks for helping me you guys" Miley said to me, Seth and Paige and we smiled at her "You're welcome baby only the best for my girl" I said pulling her close into me.

I kissed her forehead "I love you baby". "I love you too baby" She said kissing my cheek.

Paige started playing Christmas songs getting everyone in the Christmas spirit which was helping by the way lol.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying them selves. The party went one till 11-pm, after everyone have left, me, Miley, Seth and Paige all got out all of our Christmas gifts and put everyone single one under the Christmas tree for tomorrow morning.

There was a hell of a lot of gifts under there, someone has been good this year.... wonder who though? can you guess? haha.

Merry Christmas Everyone!