Date Night!

|Friday Night|
|Double Date|

Miley's Pov:

I just got out of the shower as i'm getting ready for my double date with Roman, Paige and Seth.

I got changed in to my black dress and black high heels. I sat down and started straightening my hair. After i was done i began doing my make up then sprayed on my Britney Spears perfume and put on my jewelry.

I put my phone, purse and keys in to my hand bag along with my make up and hair brush. Never know when you need it lol.

I went downstairs in to the living room waiting for Paige to come down.

After about 5 minutes she came down dressed in a pair of black shorts and a white tank top. "You look nice" I say to her and she smiled "Thanks babygirl, so do you".

"Thanks chick" I say. We waited for Roman and Seth to come and pick us up.

Roman's Pov:

I just got out of the shower, now i am getting dressed. I changed in to a pair of dark blue jeans and a black button down shirt. I tied my hair back in to a low man bun then i slipped on my pair of black shoes. I sprayed on my favorite cologne.

I headed down stairs to see that Seth was ready and waiting for me. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a white button down shirt with his hair down.

"Yo you ready to go bro?" He asked. "Yeah, lets go before the girls bites our heads off" I said and we laughed as we headed out of the door.

We got in to my car, I sat in the drivers seat and Seth sat in the back. I pulled out of my drive way and drove to Miley's house to pick her and Paige up for our double date.

Miley is now officially my girlfriend and i couldn't be more happier, I really miss her so much!.

We arrived outside Miley's house, I pulled in to her drive way and gave my horn a little beep. 2 minutes later Miley and Paige came walking out.

I got out and greeted my girlfriend with a hug and a kiss. "Hey baby" I said. "Hey babe" She said back. I opened the door for her "Awe thanks babe" She said and gave me another kiss and climbed in to the passengers seat.

"Your welcome beautiful" I said then shut the door behind her. I went round and climbed in to the drivers seat shutting the door and kissed her again.

Seth helped Paige get in to the back seats of the car before he climbed in himself and shutting the door.

"How are you two ladies?" I asked the girls "Good thanks" Miley and Paige both said together. "You?" Paige said. "Yeah great thanks" I answered as i drove us to the restaurant.

-At The Restaurant-

Miley's Pov:

We are at the restaurant and got seated in the back. We already ordered our food and drinks.

I was sat across from Roman and Paige was sat across from Seth. "This is nice, having a double date here in this posh restaurant" I said with a smile.

Roman smiled back "Only the best for my girl" He said leaning over to give me a kiss on my lips.

The waiter comes over with our drinks, We all lifted our glasses up "Cheers!" We said tapping our glasses together.

We started drinking our drinks "What's Dean doing tonight then?" I asked. "Don't know, probably at home entertaining himself some how" Roman said.

"Yeah wanking over porn" I say and we all busted out laughing. "He most likely is knowing him" Seth still laughing.

"He needs to get a girl bad" Paige said. "I know, we should totally set him up with Renee?" I said. "I love that idea girly! let do it at Raw?" Paige said and i agreed.

Our food came and we started eating "Mmm this is delicious" I say eating. "I agree with you babe" Roman said agreeing with me.

"Very tasty" Paige said. "It sure is babe" Seth said and we all continued eating our delicious food.

"Hey after here, shall we all go back to mine for an after party? you know drinks and put on some music?" I asked them and they all nodded.

"Perfect! We need to make a stop when we leave though, as i need to get some alcohol". I said.

"Ok babe, we can do that" Roman said and i smiled "Thanks babe".

We finished eating our food, then Roman and Seth went to pay our bills then we left the restaurant.

We headed to the store on the way home to buy some alcohol. We brought a case of Bud and 2 bottles of white wine for me and 2 bottles of red wine for Paige.

-Back At The House-

We just got back from the store, we all was sat in the living room on the couch drinking. We was listening to music on YouTube on my smart tv.

Roman was sitting next to me drinking his Bud "You alright baby?". "Yeah babe i'm fine" I say smiling at him.

We both leaned in towards one another and shared a sweet hot passionate kiss. We pulled apart after a few minutes.

We carried on drinking enjoying the rest of our night. Roman and Seth both stayed over the night, So we all made a night of it.

We must of went to bed at around 2 am in the morning. Well of course Roman and I fucked before falling asleep. We are such horn dogs! Lol. I'm sure Paige and Seth did it to, no doubt about that.