The Final Battle Part 1

*This will be in two parts because I want to get one out before Christmas and it takes me way too long to make a full chapter before Christmas! So this is my Christmas gift for you loyal readers who have been there since the beginning.

~~~Percy's POV~~~
The last thing I remember was cutting off my supply of power and fainting into Zoe's arms. I wasn't fully out of it I heard voices and could distinguish them just they were a little muddled.

I heard Zoë sigh and felt another presence next to me and knew they had came to help me. I knew that Ethan was there helping me regain my strength and felt the power surge back and I slowly gained conscience. I opened my eyes and there was Zoë and Luke next to me leaning over me. I pushed my self up on my elbows and they sighed with relief. If Chaos found out that I fainted due to power I am screwed. I thought.

I felt another presence come into my mind and speak of the devil. YOU WHAT?! I flinched and paled at the loud voice and replied back nothing.. He sighed and said We will talk about this later. I knew it wasn't "talking" it was lecturing and they were always hours long. Apparently Luke was trying to talk to me because I ended the conversation and saw an annoyed look on his face and deduced that he was trying to talk to me.

I blinked and said "What?"  He just sighed and said "Mental convo with pops?" I just nodded and and slowly regained color to my face.

He helped me up and then I noticed that all the campers were surrounding me I squirmed under the looks and looked at Zoë hoping she would say something. She picked it up and said "See he's fine! Now go away so he can have at least some privacy." I didn't know they cared so much. They grumbled and left. I heavily leaned on Zoë and Luke and slowly walked to my cabin.

We got there and I got in and crashed on the couch before I asked "Hey what happened to the army?" Luke replied "Before I was at your side I made a portal and it was supposed to take them to their ship in orbit and I would tell them your status."  I nodded and laid back on the couch arm and fell asleep.

~~~Zoë's POV~~~
I shook my head but understood his reasoning. I wanted to pester him more but I knew that he had spent his energy supply and would nap and be back mostly when he woke up.

I looked at Luke and nodded and went to another room. We sat down and I said "Do we tell him the losses or leave it unsaid? We both know he will take it hard no matter if it's a camper or not." Luke sighed and thought about it for a little while and said "We should tell him the campers or soldiers not both." I thought about it and it does make sense. If we told him both then it would him depressed but it's the truth.

"Campers then. He still might hate them a little." I finally said. He nodded and agreed. We would tell him when he wakes or asks. Even we didn't know it, in the morning we would go to Chiron and ask. He would know. But then I thought Wouldn't Percy feel the deaths of his own? I voiced them to Luke and he thought about it for a little then he said he didn't know either. We both looked at each other.

I said "Could we ask Chaos because he knows Percy and he knows that Percy will take it badly and he could give us advice about both topics. He nodded and we went to my room with my portal. I walked towards it and tapped three times and said "Chaos!" A few minutes later he showed up and we talked to him. In the end he ended up saying that he could remove the losses that Percy felt and we could tell him.

He woke up within the next few hours and we ended up telling him with confirmation from Chaos himself and he wasn't sad but wasn't happy either. We walked to the front room to calm down and gather up our thoughts. Mid thought there was a battle horn and knew they had come back and it was the final battle.

So sorry if this feels rushed! I feel like this isn't my best but I just wanted to get one out before Christmas and make this my gift to y'all. So until 2019 or when ever I update next whether it still be '18 or '19!! Until next time...