The Blood Battle

*HEY! Major important authors note at the bottom! Must read! *

~~~Zoë's POV~~~
Gods I hated this place with a passion. All they did to Percy. Granted without them I would've never met him but still. They destroyed him and all that he stood for. In the end I would make them all pay. But I don't mean to sound all eviliy and stuff.

I had gotten up and dressed when I heard a knock at my door. I said "Who is it?" They responded with "Your amazing boyfriend!"  I rolled my eyes at that and said "come in!"  I heard the door open and came out of the bathroom from doing my hair. I decided to do a French braid and made it into two. He came over to me and hugged me. We went to the front of the cabin and met up with Luke.

~~Percy's POV~~~

We chatted while walking to the dining hall. We got there and some people stared at us but we completely ignored them and walked on to our table. We ordered what we wanted and started eating when footsteps approached us.

It was them. Geez. Can't we get one meal to ourselves without them coming to us?! I mind spoke to the other two and said Ignore them. See how they react. I smirked at it and I saw out of the corner of my eyes the slightest smirk from the two of them. I knew it was gonna be good.

They came to us and said "What did you mean son of Chaos?" I laughed and thought "Geez for a daughter of Athena you sure are dumb." I knew the other two could hear my thoughts and they laughed too.

The seven were confused why they were and asked them about it but they just ignored them. As Frank started to say something the conch horn blew 3 times. It was time for a battle. I automatically summoned my armor as if it was instinct and knew the other two had. For us our armor was badass. We all had individually styles but all had colors that resembled order. I had black, Zoë had silver because she was 2nd in command not because she was a hunter of Artemis but just had. Luke had gold as 3rd in command. We summoned our bows and flashed down to the hill.

We saw and there were thousands of thousands of monsters. They were all Greek thankfully but still. We notched arrows into them and aimed for different targets. We used a special arrow where it would aim for one monster and once it hit it, it would bounce to the next one and it would last for about 50 times. (Think Yondu's arrow from GOTG). I aimed for the middle while Zoë aimed for the right and Luke the left. We notched them until the string was taunt and let loose. They would do their work and let them stall.

We set 3 more each out and it would help but others would just take the monster's place. We heard the thundering of armor behind us and knew the camp had come and was behind us. We flashed to them and told them about the plan.  The three of us would go down and talk to the leaders and see what they wanted while the hunters and Apollo cabin went to the forests and got ready. We each gave them 10 arrows of the kind we used previously and let them go. They would stall for a little while until we could get the troops down here, if need be. The campers got into a phalanx position and got ready.

The three of us flash down and by then they had gotten themselves into formations and ready to charge. But there was Atlas, Prometheus, Hyperion, and Iapetus standing there. I knew we were in trouble if the four of them were there. I glanced at the other two to see no fear in their eyes but I could tell they were slightly shaking and nervous. I walked over to them and said "What do you want?"  They laughed and said "Still the same witty person that killed us."  I knew that it was bad because they were joking and that never happened before.  If Atlas was here then someone had to be holding the sky. It was either a demigod or an immortal.

I asked them again what they wanted and they replied "We want to rule the land and we are willing to give you a chance to surrender and lay down your arms peacefully." I knew something was wrong because they were stalling. I reached out my senses and found that they were slowing surrounding our archers and our phalanx. We were screwed. I mind messaged the other two telling them what I found out.

They gasped and knew we were goners too. The reinforcements weren't supposed to come for another 30 minutes. I knew the three of us could hold our ground but the campers. I mind messaged them saying "Let's flash them out of here and to another place so they don't get slaughtered and we can wait. As much as I hate them I can't let them die." They agreed all too reluctantly. On the mental count of three we used our powers and flashed them out of there and preventing the gods from coming back.

The giants were surprised but we took that to our advantage and attacked. If need be we could bring the campers back and they would help.

We shot out a quick 5 arrows then made our bows disappear and our swords appear. Zoë with Riptide, Luke with Backbitter, and me with Shadow. We went for the giants first and killed Iapetus first knowing he was gonna be a challenge. They left the giants to me as they took out the monsters. I knew we were going to get overrun soon and I flashed the campers back.

They where disoriented but they saw what we were doing and helped out. I heard screams of pain and knew some weren't coming home. I was counting down the minutes until our troops were getting here and they were about 10 minutes away. We had to make that. I know I would have to go into rage mode. In rage mode I would be a literal arc of destruction but it doesn't last long. Maybe enough for them to come.

I knew the monsters would reform as soon as I cut them down. Tartarus was not on my side this battle. I gave the other two a heads up about it and they started protesting that I would be out for days and what if they attacked again but I shut them out.

I teleported out of the field and focused and summoned my symbol of power since I was the son of Chaos. It was a sword made of all the metals in the universe and could kill and being and if I wanted to it could make immortals fade. I held it in my hands and started chanting. I felt the power rush in me and channeled into my sword and teleported back. I was a literal blur. I was sweeping through them as if they were dust. I knew they would reform but all I cared about was the campers and my commanders staying alive.

I hadn't even noticed when the army came I was almost out of power when I shut it down and Zoë was automatically next to me when I passed out and fell into her arms.

~~~Luke's POV~~~
I knew that Percy was going to have to go into rage mode just didn't know when until I heard him warn us. We had to wait out until the army came. He was the definition of destruction. He was slicing through them as if they were paper. I paled when I saw what weapon he was using. I was focusing on them so much I didn't know the army was here until I felt someone next to me.

I swiftly turned around and almost cut the person to bits until I saw who it was. It was my lieutenant Ethan. I pulled back at the last second and was glad I did. He noticed what was cutting the monsters down and said quietly "Is that Percy?" I just nodded and he sighed. He knew what would've made him do this and summoned special ambrosia for him and had it prepared. He also was a medic but Lee Fletcher had that job. He was the head of the healers and co-leader of the archers, after Zoë of course.

We saw Percy slowing down and we started "finishing" them off. By the time wen had done it there was nothing but dust and I quickly used the powers Chaos gave me to sweep it all up with water and scattered it. It was going to be a long while for them to reform now. We walked over to where Zoë was with Percy and saw him faint into her arms.

*quietly crawls out of bomb shelter. Sorry! Didn't mean to take so long. I just had a lot on my mind and couldn't finish it. My sister recently got a new puppy so I was focused on playing with it and couldn't write do to it so sorry! I hope you all forgive me! Here's a semi long choppy from me! I will probably have one more update before Christmas so that'll be my gift to ya'all. Love you all my readers who put up with my updating crap. Until next time...