Chapter 9.

Tim and Ziva had already spent a week in St. Lucia and they had done so much. Aaron was staying with 'Grandpa Gibbs' because the admiral didn't need any more stress piling up on him, also due to the fact he refused to look after him anyway.

The couple had spent the week doing things they both enjoyed. The first three days was spent on a cruise going around the island and after that they spent three days on an adventure campsite, which was Ziva's idea.

The cruise was terrific, three whole days was spent relaxing by the pool and chilling out together, enjoying each others company, alone without child.

The adventure campsite was equally as amazing, Tim conquered so many fears whilst they were there, zip wires and heights from where you can see everything. He believed that he could do it, and Ziva was with him every step of the way.

The last day of the honeymoon was spent scattering Sarah's ashes, they spent the whole day doing things with her, going for dinner with the box and even seeing a movie at the hotel but then they went down to the lake by the hotel. They opened the box and let the wind carry the ashes to where they was meant to go.

Now it was time to go home and neither of them wanted to leave the beautiful island, of course they missed their little boy but they was both gorgeously tanned and happy.

Whilst they were on the plane, on their way back to Washington DC. The plane ride was uneventful to say the least, Ziva had fallen asleep ten minutes into the flight, and Tim read the book he had bought whilst in St. Lucia.

They had gotten each member of the team a gift, for Abby they had bought a vampire which they thought suited her. For Tony, they had gotten a special edition of the James Bond magazines. Ducky had been bought a set of books he liked. They had bought Palmer a mantle clock that him and Breena could share. They had gotten Gibbs something to do with boating that was made completely out of recyclable materials. Jenny had gotten a wristwatch made from natural resources from in the sea around the island.

It was 2 AM when the couple landed in the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, so they decided to head back to the apartment and pick Aaron up later on.

It was 3 PM when they arrived at Gibbs' house to pick up Aaron, but as they walked into the house they also walked into something they wasn't expecting, at all. Gibbs and Jenny had the whole team over, and threw a party for them.

The first thing that Tim and Ziva saw was the banners and balloons the team had put up for the party. But the first thing they heard was their little boy shout "Mama, Daddy!". Tony sighed and got up from his hiding place and came over to Aaron and said "you're meant to jump up and shout 'SURPRISE' not 'mummy and daddy'". Tim just ruffled his son's hair and thought 'he is definitely due a hair cut'.

The newlyweds handed out all the gifts to the team, and after all the 'thank you's', Aaron got upset that he hadn't been given a gift yet from his parents. Tim stood up and grabbed his car keys from the table and went outside to his car. He came back with two large cuddly toys and a paper bag, in one hand he held a Mickey Mouse cuddly toy and in the other was a teddy of a Feral Pig, native in St. Lucia. Gibbs told Aaron that he could keep one there for when he slept, so he decided to keep Mickey Mouse at Gibbs' house.

Tim then gave Aaron the paper bag, and he opened it to find a toy car Ferrari, which he loved and it now completed his car collection.

Eventually after the whole team had had a BBQ at Gibbs' house, Tim, Ziva and Aaron went home. They bathed Aaron and put him to bed, once Tim and Ziva were in bed cuddled up to one another, Ziva said "Tim can we go looking for a house to live in, there is not enough room here anymore". He thought about it for a moment and then agreed "yeah, we'll start looking tomorrow, I agree it's a bit much with all Aaron's toys".

They both settled down then and went to sleep bracing themselves for the next day.