THREE - MAN WITH A PLAN

ابدأ من البداية

" The souffles ? " Florence mentioned quietly to the pair next to her evidently confused as to what the doctor was on about again .

" Uh - yeah Oswin bakes souffles in her spare time " Amy chimed in to save Florence the worry and she simply nodded at her answer .

souffles ?

"where do you get the milk for the souffles - seriously is no one else wondering about that ?"

"No frankly - " Florence leaned over Rory swiftly and clasped her hand around his mouth to stop him talking , which just resulted with him muffling some random words into her hand .

" Actually yes ! - how is it that you've been stuck but you can bake souffles haven't your supplies ran out by now ?" she asked into the camera feeling like she was on big brother .

" Aha yes ! knew i wasn't the only one " the doctor answered smiling brightly at Florence who returned the gesture .

" So doctor - " Oswin began as she changed the subject and Florence would be lying if she said she wasn't disappointed . She mentally cursed at the doctor for making her think about where Oswin gets her milk from .

" i've been looking you up . You're all over the data base , frankly you too Florence "

Florence at the sound of her name whipped her head up so fast she thought she had gotten whiplash - why would she be in their data base? . She gave a pleading look towards the doctor who only mouthed her a 'i'll explain later look' which only made her grown more annoyed with him .

" Why do the daleks call you the predator ?"

" I'm not a predator . I'm just a man with a plan"

" You've got a plan "

" We're all ears " Rory chimed in growing more annoyed by the minute . Florence was starting to lose her will to live so she just decided to take a seat cross legged by Amy who gave her a small smile.

" There's a nose joke going if someone wants to pick that one off " Florence just snorted at the comment - she could get used to this .

" in no particular order , we need to neutralise all the daleks in this asylum , rescue Oswin from the wreckage , escape from this planet , get Florence back to her rightful timeline and fix Amy's and Rory's marriage " the doctor breathed out eyeing the trio .

Florence got taken aback by the doctors grand plan , " take her back " she replayed the doctors message again and again . Okay maybe she admits she has some sort of attachment issues but this is the most exciting thing she has been part of since a customer in aisle nine spilled a good twenty cans of soup onto the shop floor - she needed this opportunity.

" You can't take me back after this ?! i just got swallowed by an old lady down in Bristol you cant expect me to return to normality " she cried hoping the doctor could hear how keen she was not to leave .

The doctor turned up to look at her with a hint of sadness in his eyes .

"I'm sorry " that's all he said .

rule number one the doctor lies .

" Oswin there's a dalek ship in orbit. The asylum has a force field , the daleks upstairs are waiting for me to turn it off. As soon as i do they'll burn this whole world and us with it ."

" So Oswin . my question is this , how fast can you drop the force field ?"

Amy and Florence exchanged nervous glances as the doctor started rambling into the camera talking to Oswin . He really was a mad man .