2.

It was the next day of Warped. We put on a great show today, the crowd was honestly awesome. Right now the band and I were at our signing meeting tons of amazing fans.

"Hi Eri! How are you?" A girl walks in front of me and smiles. "I'm doing great, thank you. Just hanging." I reply as I shake her hand. "Can I ask you something? It'll be real quick." she asks. I nod. "Sure, anything." I smile. "Are you and Ricky Horror dating?"As she finishes her sentence, my heart suddenly starts racing. "I-I no. We're just- friends." I say shakily. I take a deep breath as I rub my neck. She gives me a skeptical look and giggles. "Okay, thank you." She grins at me and moves on to Vin.

-

It was near the end of the signing and we were all tired. I had a bad headache and Austin's back hurt. Brandon and Vin were fine, but a bit sleepy as well as the rest of us.

At the corner of my eye, I saw someone in the distance. I gave a quick look and standing there was Ricky and Ryan. Rick gave me a smile but I ignored it and turned my attention to the fan that was standing in front of me. "Eri, you okay?" Austin nudges my arm. "Yeah, I'm fine." I answer quietly.

-

The rest of the signing went well. Vin and I walked around a bit, meeting some more fans. Of course, there was the usual 'Are you and Ricky dating' questions along. Although I didn't want to reply, I did. I was starting to think that I was overreacting about this whole thing. Mason and I talked about it earlier. We agreed that I should apologize for walking out. I have to understand that I've only known Ricky less than a month.. but that still doesn't let me have enough time to decide whether I have a thing for him or not. I couldn't possibly be "In Love" with him. There was no way.

I knocked on MIW's tour bus lightly. After a few seconds, the door swung open, causing me to flinch. "Oh, hey Eri." Chris smiles at me. "Hi Chris. Can I speak to Ricky?" I ask quietly. "Oh sure." He nods and steps aside, allowing me to enter. "Thank you." I grin and walk inside the large bus.

As soon as I turned, I saw Ryan on his phone, texting away. "Hey Ryan." I say as I walk towards him. "Oh what's up Eri?" He stuffs his phone in his pocket and stands. He soon pulls me into a hug and releases me. "Ah, thank you for that." I snicker and sit. "Where's Ricky?" I break the silence. "In his bunk doing whatever." Chris answers as he sits next to me. "Is it okay if I go back there?" I point to the bunk area. Chris furrows his eyebrows and nods, letting out a snicker "You don't need to ask, Eri." Chris smiles. I nod awkwardly and head towards the back.

-

I close the curtain that separated the seating area to the bunks quietly. All of the bunks were open, except the one in the middle to the left. I slide it open slowly, revealing a sound asleep Ricky. I lightly laugh and lean down, popping my chest and head in. "Ricky.." I quietly whisper. I lightly shake him, earning a groan from him. I shake him a bit more. He opens his eyes and flinches at my sudden presence. "E-Eri?" He raises an eyebrow. "Yes, It's me." I look down at the ground and grin. All of a sudden, he pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry for kissing you. I know you may not have liked it, considering you walked out on me, but to be honest.. you're a great kisser." He chuckles. "Ricky, trust me. I enjoyed it a lot. You're also a great kisser," I laugh lightly. "The reason I walked out on you is because Vin embarrassed me. Also, I realized that I've only known you for a month. I overreacted and shouldn't have walked out. I'm sorry." He releases me from his grip and scoots over, making room for me. "What are y-you doing?" I raise an eyebrow and stand straight. "Come lay down." He grins at me. I give him a skeptical look and climb in, slowly. I make myself comfortable in the small space as he slides the bunk closed.

Something in my mind changed. I felt like I had known him for awhile now, it felt different. I could never fall in love that fast, but who knows? Maybe I fell for Ricky instantaneously. He could possibly change my mind on this "love at first sight" thing.