The Meeting

A few years after Naraku's death...

Kagome's POV

After everything that had happened with the defeat of Naraku, I was more than happy to graduate high school. I decided to use this summer to make my final decision as to whether or not I should stay in the feudal era or in my own time, but that wasn't the only reason I decided to use this summer. Recently an old friend of mine named Diamond had returned from boarding school abroad and upon hearing about my adventures with Inuyasha and, surprisingly believing me, told me that she herself was a demon. That but she was somehow a full demon. She was struggling with control and asked me if she could come with me back to the feudal era. To say I'm excited is an understatement. I can't wait for Diamond to meet everyone. I was just getting ready to leave when she came into my room. " Ready to go Kagome?" she asked

 "As ready as I'll ever be" 

 "Good then let's go!" Diamond said excitedly. It was then that I took a long look at my friend. Diamond wasn't like any girl that I had ever seen before, she had her long silver hair kept up in a single french braid and one part of her bangs covered her right eye and part of her chest, she has a gorgeous face and silver eyes that don't seem to hold any emotion, she was wearing jean shorts, black fishnets, a black tank with a skeletal pattern, a black leather vest, and grey vans. She had a smokey eye look with a tint of red and black lipstick. She had four piercings on her right ear and an industrial on the left.

" What?!" Diamond asked.

 " Oh, nothing!" I quickly grabbed my over-packed bag and followed her out of my room. We were soon outside and in the shed. We took a deep breath then jumped into the well.

When we got to Inuyasha's era I took a long deep breath enjoying the crisp clean air. "I missed this place". Diamond looked at me and smiled.

"Shall we go up then?" I laughed softly and she wrapped her arm around my waist in an almost side hug manner.

"Let's go" with that she jumped with me in her arms and landed gently on the edge of the well. "I can't wait for you to meet my friends you are going to have so much fun" I pulled her along with me to Lady Kaede's village. When we got there I saw Inuyasha sitting on a fence with his back to us. He was talking to Miroku and Sango. I was also surprised to see Sesshomaru with them. 

"Hey, guys!" Everyone looked at us and Sango was the first to run over and hug me.

"It's been so long since we've seen you"

"Yea I'm sorry about that I had to finish school before I could return"

"Kagome are you going to introduce me to everyone or am I just gonna stand here and watch this?" I turned to Diamond and laughed.

"Sorry Diamond, everyone this is my best friend Diamond"