After these two hours I had finally hit a lead.

"yes!"
I shouted satisfied.

Everyone walked over to me.

"did you get a location?"
Wanda asked curiously.

"almost"
I replied with a small grin on my face.

I typed a few more codes into the computer and pressed enter, awaiting the information. But all that came up was a loading bar, the stupid thing needed more time to load up the location.

"ugh!"
I yelled.

I banged my fist down onto the table and hid my face in my hands as I let out a huff of disappointment.

"it's not done yet"
I whispered.

Everyone looked sympathetically at me. Wanda put a hand on my shoulder, she spoke softly.

"Y/n... why don't you go take a break, we will stay here and wait for it to load, one of us will come get you when it's done"

I looked over to her.
"no its okay I'm-"

"no Y/n go, you need a break, you have been working non-stop for two hours"
Bruce cut me off before I could finish the sentience.

I let out a sigh of defeat as I rose from my chair.
"fine..."
and with that I walked out of the room.

I decided to go to the training room to let off some steam. I spent ten minutes on the boxing bag, I punched the living daylights out of that bag, all my anger seeping out each punch. I then spent another ten minutes throwing knives, all hitting the target right in the middle, I had thrown yet another knife, once again hitting right in the middle, when I heard a familiar voice.

"I'm impressed"

I whipped around to see Natasha, leaning against the door frame with a smirk on her face.

"thanks"
I grumbled as I collected the knife from the target and put it down.

"I was just coming in to tell you that it finally loaded, we have their location"

my head instantly shot up at those words. Natasha nodded her head and started walking away, me following close behind.

I looked at the location recognising the area, this was not good.

"that's definitely a hydra base"
I confirmed.

"how are you so sure?"
Tony asked.

"because... that's the base I stayed in"

everyone's jaw dropped.

"oh shit"
Clint said under his breath, though everyone heard it.

"okay... we need to rescue them, Bruce, you can stay here but be on high alert for a code green, we don't know what we are walking into"

Bruce nodded and went back onto his computer.

"Y/n you can stay here as well-"

"what! No! I am not staying here!"

"yes, you are, you aren't properly prepared for a mission yet"

"yes I am! I have been training for so long! Plus, I know that base like the back of my hand, you would be walking in there blind without me"

Tony went to fight back but before he could Natasha chimed in.

"she has a point Stark, I have seen Y/n in the training room, she can easily defend herself. It also would be a lot easier to find our way around the base if we had someone who knew exactly what she was doing"

Tony sighed in defeat.

"fine... but if you are coming, you need to be dressed appropriately"

Tony signalled for us to follow him to the other side of the lab, where all Tony's gadgets he was working on were placed. He gave me a little smirk as he pressed a button. A door to a fairly large cabinet started opening. My jaw dropped, inside was a suit, it was a sleek black catsuit, (similar to Natasha's suit). there were multiple pockets on the arms, waist and ankles for knives, guns and other gadgets. Black leather combat boots where beside the suit with a set of fingerless gloves that had a odd but strong material. I was speechless.

"I have been working on this for a while, I was going to wait for a little longer to give it to you but I guess now is the right time"
I looked over to Tony as he spoke

"I, uh, made the gloves out of a special material so you can still use your powers with them on"

I gave him a smile while trying to hold in my excitement.

"Thank you Tony"

"eh it's not a big deal, now with that done we have to go save the two old grandpas"

I thought of something and giggled.

"Since Steve's not here right now, can I say it?"

I looked up at them excitedly with a wide grin across my face, momentarily forgetting about being worried.

"Whatever, go ahead"
Tony shook his head as the others chuckled.

I tried to keep a straight face, lowering my voice to attempt to imitate his voice.

"Suit up"

A/N - Oooo Y/n has a new suit. But will she and the others get to Bucky and Steve in time? Or is it too late?
Word count - 1479