Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning to Bucky putting a chair in the middle of our room, I sat up in my bed giving him a confused look.

"What are you doing?"
I asked.

He turned around to face me.

"If we aren't going to tell the others about your new power we should at least test it, so that's what we are going to do"
he replied.

"What's that for?"
I said as I pointed to the chair.

"That's to find out what you can use your powers for"

I gave him another confused look as I stood up.

"Okay..."

"first things first, can you move my normal arm around?"

I nodded as I held my hand out facing him, the blue mist started to form around Bucky, I made his arm move up and down and then I stopped.

"Okay, can you try and move my metal arm around now"

I gave him a nervous look and he just gave me a warm reassuring smile back. I formed the mist around his body again and tried to move his metal arm, nothing happened. I tried again, still, nothing happened.

"It's not working"
I said confused.

"Mhm alright now try and move the chair" Bucky said as he pointed to the chair he put in the middle of the room earlier.

I formed the mist around the chair and tried to move it, like his metal arm, nothing happened. I looked over to Bucky with a confused look.

"Your powers only work on people"
he whispered as he looked over to me.

"But your metal arm... that's a part of you why didn't it work"
I thought out loud

"they must only work on the proper parts of a person, my arm is a part of me but it's still metal"

he explained. For the next 2 weeks I secretly trained my powers and learned more about them with the help of Bucky, and every day that passed, we got closer to each other. I also practiced with my other power in the training room, almost nailing my technique, and breaking stuff while doing so, so much that Tony had to make a personalised room for me to use while practicing my blasts.

*current day*
"Wanda can you get me the milk from the fridge please"
I asked.

I sat at the kitchen island with a bowl of dry cereal and a spoon, Wanda handed me the milk as I thanked her and poured it into the bowl. She sat down next to me with a smirk on her face. I looked over to her confused.

"What?" I asked as I shoved a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

"Are you and Bucky dating?"
She whispered to me, a smirk still clear on her face.

I choked on my cereal as I whipped my head to her direction

"What?! No!"

"Oh come on, you are both always together, I have never seen Bucky this happy, even Steve agrees."

I scoffed.
"Me and Bucky are not dating, we are just friends" "

right, you keep telling yourself that"
she shouted as she got up and walked out of the room.

I rolled my eyes. as I continued eating my cereal, I thought about what Wanda said,

'I have never seen Bucky so happy'.

A/N - I'm soooo sorry it's short, next chapter will be long again I promise. I'm also sorry how poorly written and edited this is, I'm sick so I have a headache and my eyes are sore and just wanted to get this posted ASAP.
Word count - 552