Epilogue

Nat's P.O.V.

I'm in my room with James on the crib. He just fell asleep after returning home. After all the fights, I can't believe it was just that easy to rescue him with, of course, Phil's team's help. Everyone still can't believe that he is alive. He explained everything though, about the alien stuff and being the new director. He actually died so Fury didn't lie entirely.

"Can't sleep?" A voice said, and I knew instantly it was Steve's.

"It's been a long day. Still can't quite process everything." I said then faced him. "What are you doing here?" he was approaching me while trying to say something.

"I have to talk to you. . . About something."

We were at the balcony to talk so we won't disturb our son's sleep.

"I love you, Nat." It was so sudden that I couldn't hide the surprise on my face. "I know it's baseless but isn't-"

"Wait!" then he stopped. "You can't just say that. That's rude. Soo rude Steve." I said, my voice getting lower while touching my left chest, hoping to my heart's rapid beating. What the hell?! What is wrong with you?

"N-Nat? Are you okay?"

"No! No I am not and it's your fault! You can't just say those words like you mean them after I tried so hard to stop my feelings for you-"

"So you love me too?"

"Yes! No. What?" he was smiling like a fool and it was making my heart flutter so much. "Will you please stop smiling? This is serious you know?" Seriously, how can he make all my feelings so visible after sulking at him?

"Ok, seriously Nat, I plan on making this family work." it took me a time to process and take all in. We're going to be a family.

_______________________________
I took my time. Yes. Really. I ended it! Yey.🎉🎊

The original plan was long and dramatic and passionate but I lost it all.😂😅😅 It was a crazy ending and if you want another ending. . . Let it live in your imagination.😂😂

By the way, thank you for reading this fanfiction and for really wasting time on reading this.😂

So that's all the service that I could give to you all? Good bye?😂