"I had to do something to help. He pretty much locked me away in a tower like Rapunzel. It wasn't fair. I wanted to help fight!" Peter looked at her and agreed to stay with her throughout the fight. Tony noticed something like an extra person helping. Then he saw Anna Kate. Tony couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"ANNA KATE STARK! GET OVER HERE IMMEDIATELY!" Anna Kate looked really scared. Her father never spoke to her like that. She slowly flew over to where her father had gone to. It was a little ally way that was hidden from he fight.

"What the hell are you doing here?! You shouldn't be here."

"I know you told me..."

"I don't want to hear it!"

"...but the fight wasn't that far away."

"And now I've got to hear it."

"And the guards are not very smart you might need to get new ones so actually this is your fault."

"What did you just say?!"

"I-I take that back." Anna Kate knew that she was in so much trouble but she couldn't leave now. "And now, I am here ready to fight."

"Yeah, right where I didn't want you to be. This isn't like training with Natasha. This could be a one-way ticket. You hear me. Don't pretend you thought this through."

"I did think this through."

"You could not have possibly thought this through."

"You can't just lock me in my room and not except me to fight my way out to a fight. Okay, that didn't really make sense, but you know what I'm trying to say."

"Come on. We got a situation. I also feel like I have had this conversation with your boyfriend before. You two are spending too much time together!" Anna Kate and Tony walk out of the alleyway and continue with the fight. After a while the villains noticed that Starlight was Tony Starks daughter and Spiderman's girlfriends.

"We have to take her hostage!" Justin Hammer said.

"We can put Extremis in her!" Aldrich Killian suggested.

"No we can't do that. We might kill her then. We have to keep her alive." Justin told the villains. They were all talking through their ear piece like the Avengers had. The only one that didn't have an ear piece was Anna Kate.

"Why don't we capture her and tell the Avengers? They will do anything to get back their precious little girl." They all evil laughed. Waiting for the right moment to capture her.

"CUT!" Anthony yelled. (I don't want to add anymore to this scene because I will be writing this in my other book. So it is kinda a teaser.)

{Tom's POV}

"That was great everyone. Let's wrap that one up for now and we will come back to it later." Joe was explain to us how good we did and how we all need to win awards for this. I ran over to Y/N after the shot was over and we talked for a while.

"So what were you going to tell me?" She really wanted to know. I could tell in her eyes but from what Haz told me, I really didn't want to tell her anymore.

"I can't remember."

"There is no way you forgot what you were going to talk to me about." She was right. I would never forget what I was going to tell her. I wanted to tell her everything but I couldn't.

"I am being honest, darling. I swear." I looked at her and hoped she would believe me.

"Okay, well I am done for the day apparently so if you are too then let's go do something fun!"

"I have one more scene to shoot then I will be done. Go get your makeup off and changed and I will meet you in my trailer when I am done."

"Promise?"

"Promise." We did our handshake and went our separate ways. Downey stopped her and talked with her for a while after that while I was working. After a while her and Downey walked out of the building to which I am guessing is her trailer.

{Your POV}

"Promise?" You really thought that whatever he was going to tell me he would remember. He said that it was really important.

"Promise."

You started to walk off and RDJ walked up to you.

"Hey kiddo. I wanted to tell you what a great job your doing so far. I am honored that you are playing my daughter."

"Oh well, it has been fun so far. I just wish that I could have started playing her earlier. I mean she has been mentioned so many times in the movie but never was in the movies physically."

"Yeah. Well I am glad that I actually have a person to talk to instead of talking to her on the phone to a guy trying to make a conversation through the phone as her." You both laughed at that. "So I have a question for you."

"Okay, I love to answer questions!"

"That's good because you will be answering a lot of those during the press tour. Okay so back to the question. Do you like Tom?"

"What do you mean? Like like and best friend or like like a boyfriend?" You were getting nervous and he could tell. He already knew the answer but he wanted to hear it from you.

"You want the truth?" He nodded "Well let's go to my trailer because I don't want him to hear us or walk over here." You two walk to you trailer.

"Okay so what's that truth?"

"Yes. I like him like a boyfriend. I want to talk to him about it but there is no way to tell him that wouldn't ruin our relationship right now if he doesn't like me back." You looked at him. Downey knew that this was a dad moment between the two of you and he was going to take it.

"Sweetie, you are amazing and he would be silly not to like you back. It is Tom we are talking about. He probably likes you back!"

"Okay, another thing happened between us that is kinda important."

"Okay, what is it?"

"So last night he said he needed to talk to me and that it was important. I guess what I did. Shut him down. I told him I was tired and my head hurt and that I just needed to go to bed. Now he says he forgot what he was going to tell me."

"Well it sounds like you really like him. I feel like he was going to tell you that he loves you and that he wants to be with you." This is exactly what you needed to hear. RDJ had said all the right stuff to make you want to go talk to Tom.

"Should I tell him how I feel? I am so scared."

"I think you should. I would tell him before he finds some else to be with. Are you going to see him again today?"

"Yeah. Once you leave I am going to head over to his trailer and wait for him. He said he had one more scene to shoot today."

"Okay, well you need to tell him today. Don't hold back. Tell him everything."

"Thank you so much. You have helped me build up my confidence." You two hug each other.

"Love you kiddo. I will see you tomorrow for our father daughter scenes."

"Love you too. Maybe they should have come in here for a father daughter scene because this was a pretty great one." Laughing you wave bye and he leaves. You change back into you regular clothes and head over to Tom's trailer.

It was time. You were going to tell him. You sat on his couch for 15 minutes. Harrison had left because he had something to do with his family today. You hear the door open and Tom walks thought it.

"Hey... ummm..."

What if I screw everything up?

Why can't he understand how I feel without tell him?

---------------------

Word Count: 1891

A/N: Sorry this was the longest one I have done. I am getting into this. AHHHH. Thanks so much by the way for 200 reads. I know that isn't much but I wasn't expecting to even have one reader! Comment and Vote!