Holiday Special (Part 1)

Mulai dari awal

"Elliot!" I said louder than I thought

"Jules!!" He said and hugged me which made my crutches fall.

(Elliot Noble played by Rhys Matthew Bond)

(Juliet Noble played by Dana Melanie)

I definitely not a fan of hugs but when they have a higher pressure I can deal with it and I missed Elliot a ton. We finally let go and he picked my crutches up.

"Here." He said giving me the crutches

"Thanks." I said taking them and going over to my parents.

"Juliet!" They said and hugged me a bit and fast. They've gotten used to the no hugs things.

"How are you feeling?" My mom asked looking at my knee

"I'm fine, really."

"Okay, if your not say something and you can go home." She said

"I'm fine, you guys should go find your room. I'll help." I said

"No we'll find. Why don't you show Elliot your room. We can meet up in a half an hour on the sky deck." My dad said knowing I needed to talk to him.

Elliot was/is my best friend. Since I haven't been able to talk to Chelsea too often because of the time zones and school work; I needed to talk to Elliot. Most people they just think Elliot the funny guy but he's the best brother friend I could ever have. I've never hesitated to talk to him about anything and he's always told me everything. I miss being able to stay up late and just talk about whatever problems that were happening at school. Since Elliot went to a boarding school for high school and I went to private school in New Jersey we didn't get to talk in person but we always talked on Saturday night. But since I got on the boat all I can do is text and wait for a while for a response so there's not much we can talk about. Anyway we went to my cabin. We walked in and he immediately sat on my bed. I put my crutches down and joined him.

"So this is a pretty awesome room." Elliot said

"Yeah, I really like it. So I'm going to get to the point because I hate small talk. So much has happened since I've gotten on the ship."