Chapter 11

Natsuki's POV

**Yawwwwwnnnn**

Ahhh, where...

Oh right, Yuri's...

But she's not on the couch? But... I smell something...

I walk over to the kitchen, and Yuri is humming and making some pancakes. She seems pretty cu-  ... unaware that I'm here. I decide to sneak up on her, because... 

Well, I just can, so...

I walk up to her while she hums... Meant To Be Yours?! I'm right behind her when she started to actually sing. Quietly at first, but she picks up volume.

"Bring marshmallows we'll make smores..." she throws marshmallows on the pancakes and starts to pick up in volume. "We can smile and cuddle while the fire roarrrs!" She does a cute little spin backwards and runs into mE SHIT-

She lands on top of me. Her big... 

o h g od- 

on me.

"Mmph... Ohh... Natsuki are you alright oh my gosh I am sosossososorryIdidntmeanto-"

I can only sputter. My face feels very hot.

"N-Natsuki... I'm..."

"I-it's fine. I'm sorry, it was t-totally my fault. All mine, I accept alltheblameand-"

"Natsuki you're shaking... d-did I scare you..?"

"NO! I mean- well, it was just... Ugh. Your fucking watermelons landed on me. God damn."

"Umm, waterme- Oh. Ohhh." Yuri turns red and starts to shake, she might start crying if I don't do something.

"Hey hey no, umm. I didn't mean to be a jerk, a-and you didn't mean to fall, a-and-"

I'm cut off by Yuri ... hugging me...? Yeah okay. That. She pulls away quickly.

"I... I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have, umm, hugged you. But umm, I hope you forgive me for all of this."

I pause. Of course I forgive her.

"Yuri, you- you're my friend. And it would be w-wrong for me to not forgive you. So, yeahsurewhatever. Hmph." I cross my arms and look away. She laughs gently, it's really soothing. 

"Alright then. *sniff* Wait I... T-the pancakes!" She turns the stove off and plops the burnt pancake onto a plate. 

"S-so much for that, haha..."

There's an awkward pause.

"Uhh, sorry. Want to... go out..?"

Oh my lord did Yuri just-

"tO EAT! To eat. S-sorry. I meant in... a platonic way."

"Oh. Umm, sure. But I didn't bring any mon-"

"Don't worry, my treat. I b-burnt  your breakfast, so I should buy it anyway."

I think I'm blushing....

"Sure Yuri, that'd be nice."