15.

Jibbly the Dearly-Departed Nibbly is an Ultra-Rare Moshling in the Screamies set in Moshi Monsters, who is a zombie.

Biography

It's not easy being a debonair high-roller when you can't resist snacking on fellow Moshlings. Luckily, Dearly-Departed Nibblies only get peckish at night, so they can enjoy spending their days drooling over the finer things in life, such as vintage wobble-ade, swing music and rancid eyeball roulette.

Collector's Guide

Main article: The All-New Moshlings Collector's Guide

Even when I was stranded and starving in the Gombala Gombala Jungle, I fought the urge to eat Moshlings. They're just to adorable. And yet, despite being sophisticated high-rollers, Dearly-Departed Nibblies can't resist snacking on their fellow Moshlings. Luckily they only get peckish at night, so they can enjoy spending their days drooling over the finer thing in life, such as vintage Wobble-ade, swing music and rancid eyeball roulette. I find the best way to distract a Dearly-Departed Nibbly from chewing a hapless Moshling is to wallop it over the head with a rubber sledgehammer. Harsh but effective!

Personality: Suave, Shambling, Skew-whiff

Habitat

Although they are often found ambling around Goosebump Manor, Dearly-Departed Nibblies are created in the abandoned castle in MishMash Mountain.

Traits

Personality

Suave, shambling, skew-whiff.

Likes

Fresh meat and funky finger clicking.

Dislikes

Hippies and sledgehammers.

Randall the Little Red Riding Wolf is a Rare Moshling in the Screamies set in Moshi Monsters. They are based on the fairy tale "Little Red Riding Hood" mixed with werewolf folklore.

 They are based on the fairy tale "Little Red Riding Hood" mixed with werewolf folklore

Biography

My, what big fangs they have! Indeed, but there's more to Little Red Riding Wolves than sharp teeth and wild eyes because these howling mad Moshlings harbour a deep secret: they transform into sweet little girlies whenever there's a full moon. Barking but all the better to see things with!