Under the Mistletoe

A/N: I know that in the last chapter BB just revealed a huuuggge secret to Rae but I am taking a break from that to write a Christmas chapter! The next chapter after this will go right back to the subject. But I guarantee that if you are a true shipper you will fangirl scream in this chapter, enjoy!

=Nobody's POV=
It was Christmas eve in Jump city, and all was quiet. Snowflakes were falling softly to the ground, the winter wind carrying them along. Crime had been low in the city for a few weeks, so the Titans decided to savor the moment and enjoy themselves. Robin and Starfire were baking cookies in the kitchen wearing matching reindeer onesies, still not a couple but still adorable. Cyborg, sporting a giant santa sweater and hat was contently wrapping presents whistling "Jingle bells." And finally, Raven and Beast boy were outside playing in the snow together. Raven was wearing a sleek purple jacket with a black and purple beanie. She wore black mittens, but for a reason. Secretly she had let Starfire paint her fingernails a bright green, now I wonder what the reason for that would be 😏. On the other hand, Beast boy was wearing a giant green coat with no hat, and long black boots to hide the fact he was wearing long purple socks, now I wonder why 😏?

^Raven's POV^
     Beast boy and I were having so much fun, I kinda forgot about the world around me. He makes me feel so amazing, all warm and safe...I wish I could tell him but I never can let him know. He would say I'm a creep and he doesn't love me. I don't even know why he kept that picture for all these years, I don't deserve him. With that tears started to trickle down my cheeks, turning into a full blown sob.

{Beast boy's POV}
     I can't believe it! Raven is crying!? Without warning I wrap my arms around her, as she sobbed into my chest.
     "Raven, are you okay what's going on?!" I asked on the verge of tears myself.
     "Gar I...I...I'm fine," she said plainly. She still seemed distant as she pulled away from our hug.
"Will this make you feel better?" I inquired sprinkling a small flurry of snow on her head. She giggled softly completely catching me of guard as she pinned me to the ground. This was going to be a great Christmas.
"Rae! Get off meeeeee!" I whined as she rolled over on to the snow, smiling.

-2 hours later-

^Raven's POV^
All of the Titans has gotten me gifts except Beast boy...NOT LIKE I CARE!!! Okay maybe I do, it's just I thought we were becoming best friends...possibly more. I had gotten him a panda onesie, which he put on immediately and gave me a huge hug. Before I left the common room I could see some fanfic worthy moments happening (it's raven's pov, not mine oops! 😉) Cyborg had invited Bee over and they were asleep on the couch with Bee's head on Cyborg's shoulder. And Robin and Starfire were standing directly under the mistletoe, looking at each other shyly. With a smirk I pushed Star into Robin, closing the space between them. Without hesitation they were kissing. Finnnnallllly! With a small smile I walked quietly into my room to see a gift on my bed with a note. I slowly unwrapped the present to see a purple necklace with a beautiful black rose in the center, with tears swelling up in my eyes I turned the necklace over to find it was engraved, it said; To Rae, Merry Christmas. Love BB. Slowly I picked up the note beside the gift, it read:
Dear Raven,
You are like a snowflake, delicate and soft with a cold bite. Your sharp edges give off a sense of danger to others, but not around me. Your beauty could be compared to a rose. Not red but black, velvety soft and sweet smelling. My life would crumble into darkness if I didn't have you, you are my fallen angel.
Merry Christmas, with love: Beast boy 💗💗💗
P.S. There's one more gift for you under the tree.
_____________________________________
My emotions consumed me and I was crying tears of pure joy. Beast boy cared about me! Rereading the note one more time, I slipped on my new necklace and headed towards the tree. And who would have guessed who was waiting for me, a little green changeling.

{Beast boy's POV}
Raven smiled as she walked towards me, she was wearing the rose necklace I gave her.
"So, what's my present?" She asked on a sly tone.
"This," I answered pointing up to a spring of mistletoe that was hanging over our heads.
"Oh come here you little goblin!" She said grabbing me by my shirt, coming closer every second, until our lips touched. Sparks flew through my entire body as I kissed her, a blush heated my cheeks as I pulled away.
"You know what, I think this was my favorite Christmas." Raven said, smiling. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as we sat by the window, just enjoying the holidays.

A/N: HAPPY HOLIDAYZ MY PEEPS!!! I'm sorry this came out directly ON Christmas, but hey I've been up since two in the morning so what else should I do?! Yay, it's finally 6:50 and I get to wake up my mom and dad! Time for some presents! See y'all next time!
Toodles! XOXOXO Ava ✌🏻