1

Adrien POV: 

it has been 2 weeks since marinette came out of hospital, her forgiveness is beginning to p**s me off. she tries to comfort me, while she was in hospital it came that the dupain-cheng bakery was destroyed and marinette lives at alya's but soon alya will be moving away...

i want to ask her to live with me....she seems over-happy lately....like it was a good thing the bakery was destroyed......but she doesn't seem remotely fazed that her parents live in china  now because she acts so careless......

there she is.....!

thinking about it she hasn't spoken a word to me since......well......you guys didn't happen to know what happened during those toweeks she came out the hospital i pinned her to my bed, i kissed her and tried to *cough* go further *cough* she smacked me in the face and left...... she already hates me.

"MARINETTE!!!!" i yell she ignores me.....she on the phone?......!

who?

i listen in

"no problem........but i love you don't forget............................................no way..................................i wish i could...........of c-..........no,of course.............list-.......liste.....lemme speak!....listen, i wanted to thank you if it wasn't for you my wounds wouldn't have  healed-...*whispers somthing adrien couldn't but you can* a little cinnamon roll listening....let me act shady..but remember i don't mean any of this...kay? *adrien struggled to hear that but then she talks audibly again* even if healing my wounds  cost my virginity........by the way.......meet my 10pm tonight for a reward..." marinette hung up.

marinette pov:

snooping adrien....... 

                                                          ~texting between ??? and marinette~

???: you want me to actually meet you?

marinette: no, you meet me at 10pm i will kill you.

???:  what about any other time?

mari: you meet me i kill you

???: but....i wouldn't mind being in bed with you....

mari:  🤬🤬😡😡😳😳😳😳😳😳 i-err- i ummmmm, hate you!!! jerk!

lmao