Forced to stay on Berk

Stoick p.o.v

I just stood their motionless listening to my son tell stories I've never heard of. I could sense the saddness in his voice and it was unpleasant. I saw him walked over to his dragon shakingly, he growled something to his dragon before collapsing flat on the ground.

His last words were " Don't hurt toothless ."

As I rushed to pick him up the dragon wrapped it's wings around him protectivly. We tried distracting him but it didn't work, that stupid Nightfury won't let anyone close to him. By this point i was losing my temper, I took out my axe and held it over my head ready to strike a full blow only to be stopped by Ghoti. She walked straight towards the dragon " Ghoti it will eat you, what are you doing!" She just completly ignored my warning, forgetting how fearsome Nightfuries are. To my suprised the dragon opened up its wings and allowed her to touch Hiccup.

She guestured for two vikings to pick Hiccup up and carry him to her hut, but as they got close they began to step back in fear because infront of them was a Nightfury growling with a ferocious look on its face. Ghoti took her staff and hit it on the ground making a ratteling sound. Instantly the dragon calmed down and allowed the vikings to carry Hiccup to Ghoti's hut.

I thought to myself "It seemed as if Ghoti had some sort of connection with this dragon. I need to find out more..."

Hiccup p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of hot liquid boiling, "ouch!" my head hurts like hell.

"Where am i" wait I recognize this room, I've been here before. This is Ghoti's house. "Ghoti..... " she was no where to be found. I made my way to the resting chamber and began searching franticly for toothless but i found Ghoti instead. I asked her again "where's toothless" but their was no reply, She checked my pulse and felt my temperature and guestured it was ok.

I was about to ask her again "where's toothless" but at that exact moment I heard a familiar war cry, one that would strike fear into the heart of the bravest viking, it was the sound of a Nightfury going in for the kill...

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating for the past few months i was busy with school work and exams, however i will try to update frequently as possible...

As always peace out.... ✌✌.