"Old lady?" I stared at him with a pissed off face. 

"Yeah, the way you said you wanted to discipling her sounded like you were an old lady." He laughed. 

"What ever. I was just trying not to be so mean." I reasoned.

"That was still mean but in an old lady type of way." He was still laughing.

"Fine, next time someone disrespects me I'll just say, 'I'm gonna cut you BITCH!'" I told him. I don't know why, but Niall started to laugh harder. 

"Niall! I'm serious!" I punched him. 

"OH MY GAWD YOU'RE SO WEAK TOO!" He started to laugh harder.

"NIALL!!!" I whined. At this point he was clutching his stomach nearly on the floor. People were now staring at us because we were making so much noise.

"Next in line!" The guy at the cash register called out. I pushed Niall towards the counter.

"Hey, what can I get for you guys today?" The cashier asked.

"Hi, um, can I get a the ten piece chicken nuggets meal? and…" I elbowed Niall in the rib. 

"Ow, sorry. Can I get a Big Mac mean and the 20 piece chicken nuggets and another order of large fries." Niall ordered. The cashier and I just stared at Niall for a moment in awe. He was such a fatty in a skinny person's body. 

"Okay, what kind of sauce?" The guy helping us asked.

"Sweet and Sour." Niall and I replied in unison.

He looked at us and smiled. The receipt printed out and he handed it to us as well as our cups. Niall and I went to the soda machine. I got Sprite while Niall got Coke. Once we got our drinks our number got called.

"Wow, talk about fast food. For 30 nuggets, they got it done fast." I noticed out loud.

"You're right. That's awesome 'cause I'm starving." Niall blabbered. I rolled my eyes at him.

We sat at an empty table near the back corner. Once we sat done, Niall didn't hesitate to stuff his face. I watched him with wonder. The only thing that I could think about was. 'how?' I decided to eat my own food. While we were eating we made small talk about the old days before he left for X-Factor. I noticed a cute girl staring at us, more so him. She had dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, tanned skin, and really adorable. She would look good standing next to Niall. I smiled at the thought as I noticed the girl smiled back at me. I sat up in my seat in embarrassment of being caught.

"What is it?" Niall asked glancing to the side of us in the direction of the girl. 

"That girl with the dirty blonde hair with the chubby girl sitting next to the old couple. I was just thinking that you two would be cute together. The two of you match, now we just need to see what her personality is like." I explained to an uninterested Niall.

"Nah, I'm not looking for a girlfriend right now." He made an excuse.

"Why not?" I pouted.

"Because I'm just not looking for one." He took a huge bit from his Big Mac.

"C'mon Niall, you have to try." I told him.

"Mmhemm muir haai nat hoorrkrr fowww unn." He mumbled with his mouth full.

I rolled my eyes and ate another one of my nuggets, dipping it in the sweet and sour sauce. When I looked up at Niall he was looking up at something beside of me. I scowled at him confused and looked where he was looking. The girl I was telling Niall about was standing besides me smiling down at me.