J: but we have to find a way to be close to you and my mom.

An: me Erika and Pam will handle that while you figure out fatherly things to do.

E: we still have to tell Logan and our friends

J: oh we're telling Logan?

E: come on Jake. I'll see you mom.

We left and met the squad at the park.

S: you said you would text me yesterday Erika

E: I was busy and you'll know what with in awhile.

A: well hey guys

L: why could we just go to me and Jakes house.

J: because I know either you or Tony are going to start running around and I don't want anything broken.

E: hey Mike how's Nia

M: being a dad is so hard it sucks but I love her.

J: th-that's great

E: how's Jaliyah handling it?

M: it's like she's already had three kids she know exactly what to do at all times. I barely know how to change a diaper.

J: I need to sit down or throw up or something.

E: Jake we're fine.

J: okay cool so Erika's pregnant time to go.

E: Jake.

I stopped then I get slapped again.

E: Sunny!

J: you know that's really starting to hurt.

I look and see Logan frozen and Tony running around.

M: congrats man.

L: Jake have you lost your fvcking mind?

J: Logan it's not what you think

L: do you remember what happened to me?!

J: Erika's not like that okay we didn't even have sex.

Erika covered her ears and I told them what happened.

J: there happy now that's the third freaking time I had to tell someone that.

Moral of the story is Logan had a girlfriend Chloe Bennet EVERYONE loved her she was what made Logan the happiest I've ever seen him. But then he got her pregnant he still treated her like a queen took care of her held her when she was having a mood swing. But after the baby was born on her 3rd birthday she told Logan the truth. It wasn't his baby, but to Logan she was still his baby girl. He begged Chloe to see her but she wouldn't budge. Logan still has a picture of her in his wallet because no matter anyone says that baby girl is his baby. It's been a year and I can sometimes hear him crying.

L: do NOT break his heart Erika neither of us can take another heartbreak

After that Logan left.

J: I think it's about time we go home. To my place Logan won't be there for a couple hours so we should be fine.

E: bye guys good luck Mike

Squad: bye.

We went back to my place and on the car ride Erika kept reassuring me that....

E: you know I would never break your heart right?

J: yes I know

I put my hand on her thigh and she put hers on top of mine.

E: I will never do what Chloe did to Logan and I love you.

J: I love you too. Now I'm gonna need you to calm down so we will be calm at the same time.

Once we made it back to my house Erika went up to my room and put on a big t-shirt.

J: it's cold put on a big sweater.

E: but then I'll get hot.

J: then I'll turn on a fan.

E: fine

J: I'm gonna get us something to drink what do you want?

E: water will be fine thank you.

I went downstairs and got water and when I came back up I saw Erika looking at her stomach in the mirror.

J: what are you doing.

She pulled the sweater down fast.

E: uh nothing.

She hurried and grabbed her water then got into the bed while sipping it slowly. She only does random stuff or moves around fast when she's nervous or hiding something.

J: why are you sipping water?

E: I don't want it to go away quickly.

I set down her water and mine.

J: I saw you Erika. I don't know why you hid it there is nothing wrong with looking at yourself in the mirror.

E: when I get fat-

J: you're not gonna get fat you'll just be pregnant. Not fat.

E: that'll be like unattractive and stuff are you gonna be like grossed out by me?

J: absolutely not I personally think you get more and more beautiful everyday.

E:....