Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

Bags are packed! Everything is ready! This vacation is gonna be it! I'm finally gonna go to a hotel on my own.

And it is theeee...

Royal Grand SkyPark Hotel!

I see that it's just near the place called Monster Fest and just near the forest where a vehicle is waiting to take me to that hotel.

Such a great service they have.

I'm going there alone cause I have no one to go with. So sad right? That's because my mom and dad had an argument and that fight didn't end well.

Flashback...

Y/N was just 10 and she heard loud screams coming from downstairs.

" You were never there for our child John !! All you do is work here work there, you didn't even attend Y/N's birthday !!"

" If you could just understand Maria. I have to work to provide all the things we nee-"

"Yeah and just forget about Y/N's happiness?! Our daughter also needs support from a proud father. That's you John!!WHY can't you see that?!"

"Mom?Dad?"

The two adults turned their heads to their child who had no idea why their shouting.

"Oh?Y/N my daughter...me and your dad was just talking about...uhmm"

"About what?" Y/N asked again.

"About uhh....the three of us going to this year's Monster Fest!!" John stated.

It somehow made Y/N smile knowing she can be with her parents at a party.

Her parents were always arguing about Y/N's dad not being supportive enough. Maria (Y/N's mom) was always looking out for Y/N because her daughter was always a very outstanding student and it would be sad seeing John (Y/N's father) not supporting Y/N's hard work as a student.

After a few days..

They went to the Monster Festival and everything went well.

Till on the way back to their house..

Y/N was just playing with her vampire doll till she saw her parents arguing infront of the car.

"You do know our daughter is just behind us and your already shouting like a freak" John said

"I'm not shouting! It's just that I saw you talking to some of your friends! You're supposed to be with Y/N!" Maria shouted

"Mom..Dad don't fight.." said Y/N who was starting to cry.

"SEE?!YOU MADE Y/N CRY!"

"It's not my fault! It's yours!!"

"SHUT UP!!"

Y/N was trying to stop the fight till she saw the path they were heading. There was a big tree, and they were heading to it.

"MOM DAD A TREE!!!!!"

They saw the tree but was too late when their car crashed. The two adults were unconscious and got some blood dripping on their forehead.

Y/N was wounded in her left arm but was conscious. She tried to wake her parents up.

"Mama...Papa...wake up..."

She started to cry seeing her parents not waking up.

"MAMA!PAPA!WAKE UP PLEASE!"

She saw the car door opened seeing a man.

"Come on little girl! This car is gonna blow up!"

Y/N was carried away by the old man in his back till she saw her parents car starting to fire.

BOOM!!!!

Once she opened her eyes, the car was filled with fire including inside that car was her parents.

"MAMA!!!!PAPA!!!!" she cried on the old man's shoulder.

"It's ok little girl. Was those your parents?"

Y/N nodded.

"Well...for now..I'll be your dad ok?Don't cry now "

After years Y/N grew with the old man as his "new" father to take care of him.

End Of Flashback...

Those were some memories though. I miss my mom and dad. How I wished they didn't die that car crash..

Now here I am at the age of 20 and still continuing my path in life

Just imagine a vacation by myself, how great would that be.

Too bad Papa Carl can't come.

"Time to go!"

As I open my front door I was greeted by a depressed Martin with some chocolates and flowers in his hands.

"Ugh! What do you want Martin?" I asked impolite. This guy is just getting in my nerves and that's why I broke up with him.

"Y/N?I-I'm sorry..." he said

I couldn't help it. My tears just keep on falling.

"Sorry?for what? For cheating on me with some girls at some bar huh?!I'm sorry too cause I can't forgive you!!!"

I ran to my car, put all my luggages inside and drove away.

He thinks he can just get me that fast? Not again! He cheated!

Now..All I want is my vacation. Just chill self.

I drove from my house to the Monster Fest in a village. I'll just wait on a forest where the service will take me to that hotel.

There are many people here in the Monster Fest though..duhh of course. They're celebrating.

I heard my phone ring and got a message from the hotel.

"The car service will just arrive Miss Y/N. We hope to see you in our hotel."

Good! Just have to wait here a little longer.

I sat on a bench till I saw a car coming..oohh cool car..

I knocked on the window not seeing the driver's face though.

"Excuse me? Are you the service to the hotel?" I asked

"Oohhh the hotel! Yes! Yes I am!"the driver replied

I smiled.

"That's great! I'll just put my luggage first."

I carried all my bags and entered the car.

"Everything is ok now Miss?" The driver screamed from the front.

"YEAH!!LET'S GO!!!" I said and he started to drive.

After a couple of minutes, I heard the driver saying something.

"Uhhh miss? Can we pick up some people too?they also need to get back to the hotel." The driver said

Hmm...it would be nice to go with some people though.

"Sure I'm fine with it." I replied

Then my phone beeped.

It was a text from the hotel.

"Miss Y/N?Where are you?The service just arrived."

Wait.....what?

The car door suddenly opened and I saw some creatures entering and some zombies.

I was frightened at the sight I'm seeing.

"UHMMM...DRIVER!!!!WHY ARE THERE ZOMBIES HERE?!?!?"

Then the driver came and to my surprise the driver was a pumpkin headed guy.

I'm surrounded by different types of creatures for who knows what I should do.

Then a zombie went In front of me. He said..

"Hello human.."

Suddenly I fell from where I was...not knowing what happened to me when I fainted.