Bonus Chapter

Hyunjin's POV

I rang the bell to (Y/N)'s house, as I held onto the sappy romcom CD's and all (Y/N)'s favorite snacks which are mostly chocolate and potato chips.

Mark open the door with a horrified and distressed look on his face.

"Hyunjin thank god you're here, I love my little sister, and I would always take care of her, even if she scares me, but I think my girlfriend is going to chop my head off, if I don't get to her right now, so could you please help me and take one scary women off my hands".

I laughed at Mark who was already looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"You don't even need to ask" I said smiling.

"Thank you so much, you're a life saver, literally" Mark said running off to his car.

I went to the living room to see (Y/N) on the couch still in her PJ's, cute.

"Mark what took you-" (Y/N) spoke but stop when she saw me instead of her brother. She looked away upset and puffed out her cheeks, I chuckled at her reaction and put all the stuff on the coffee table.

"You know you really scared me when you didn't read my text for 2 days, if I didn't remember you were like this on your monthly, I would've had a search party go look for you"

(Y/N) just gave a small "Hmph" and deepen her pout, but then I got an idea.

"Okay then, if you're going to ignore me like that, I'm just going to leave" before I move my foot, (Y/N) was already clinging to my waist.

"Nooooooo, don't leave" (Y/N) whined, I just chuckled at her reaction, and sat down next to her.

"How about we watch some romcoms and cuddle the whole day? Would that make you feel better?" (Y/N) just nodded hearing my question.

After putting on the movie, I got a chocolate to feed it to (Y/N), but she declined.

"I'm going to be fat by tomorrow if I eat all that" (Y/N) whined. I looked at her lovingly.

"So what? I'll still love you"

(Y/N)'s cheeks flush red hearing my words, and she ate the chocolate that I fed to her.

The whole day we just ate and watch romcoms, snuggled in each other's arms.

Like by Kim

Like by Kim.Woojin, Kangaroo, BundleGuy, Seo.Soojin, and 20.050 more

Hyunjin.Hwang I don't care if you scream like an orangutan or get angry like a tiger or eat like a pig, because no matter what I'll still love you

Look at 972 Comments 

Kim.Woojin Ya'll are disgustingly sweet

Kangaroo (2)

BundleGuy (3)

Squirrel (4)

Memelix (5)

#1MyDay (6)

DesertFox (7)

ILoveDark Cuddling, pfft, amateurs 

Seo.Soojin I'm telling mom ILoveDark

Rihanna See xXSomiXx, they cuddle when they watch movies

xXSomiXx I'm going to strangle you Rihanna

Guan.Lin Cute

Rrrrenjun Aww, you guys are goals, I want to be like you too 

Lee.Mark Then go find yourself a girlfriend instead of bothering people's lives Rrrrnjun

Jae.min Nice job Hyunjin.Hwang

Jenno :')

ShawnMendesFan (2)

JustKevin (3)

(Y/N).Tuan That's sweet but what did you just call me Hyunjin.Hwang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want my crush to treat me like that too, but who am I kidding, he doesn't even read my text TuT