🧡Army x Reader❤️

Y/N POV

I woke up and put on my gear. I slowly walked down the stairs because I was still tired. I was going to eat cereal but decided I would eat breakfast at the café instead. I grabbed my squidphone, keys, locked the door and left. As I got to the café I sat down at a random booth.
"Hello welcome to Squid Eats! What would you like?" Said the waiter. He had a Special Forces Beret on and Cherry Kicks with a white shirt and tie with an apron.

"Pancakes please"
"Ok and for your drink?"
"Just water"
"Ok we will get your food soon!" He said and walked off. You went on your squidphone for a bit waiting for your food to arrive. You heard a voice and looked up from your squidphone and seen your food was here.
"Here's your food ma'am. Enjoy"
"Thank you" you said as he put the food down on your table. When he left, you devoured the food. You were starving and waiting for food. When you were done, you left the bill on the table with a tip and left. You were now energized and ready for a turf war.

You went home to get your weapon. You opened your closet to get your weapon. There it was in all its glory, the (weapon of choice). You grabbed it and left your house quickly and were excited. When you got in the lobby you seen random people but you also saw the boy from the café but he looked much different. He had the other gear from before but now he had a Forge Inkling Parka and a stripe on each of his cheeks. He looked very serious while holding his N-Zap 85'. You didn't say anything to him and then, the match started. You were on the same team as him.
Ready

Set

GO!

Everyone took off and separated as they inked a different side of the ground. You were the first one to the middle attempted to control it, but getting splatted in the process. Army saw this and splatted the person that splatted you. You noticed that Army was looking at You a lot through the match but ignored it. You respawned and superjumped to him. He stayed there so you wouldn't die when you got there. But someone was still trying to splat you. You and Army worked together to splat them.
"Thanks" you said and gave him a thumbs up
"You're welcome. Names Army by the way."
"Mine is Y/N"
"Nice name it's pretty. Now enough chitchat and let's take back the turf we just lost!" He said and swam away, but you seen that your team had lost no turf and found out he was just making an excuse to cover up his embarrassment. You giggled at this and continued to battle but also being distracted at his compliment. Army swam back to you and he was nervous
"Here it goes..." He said under his breath

10

I just really want to tell you this

9

Ever since I seen you at the café an hour ago I couldn't get you off my mind

8

And I think I know why

7

Because...

6

I've had this feeling before

5

I think

4

I...

3

Like...

2

No...

1

Love you

He grabbed your face and kissed your cheek and looked away flustered

"It's only been one day, but yeah. I love you to"

So sorry! I tried my best!