𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎

artist: dreamworks (duh)
requested by: mlbbnhavldatla2 !
Pidge stared at the pristine sky. "It's a nice day today." She said to herself. She looked at her watch. Everyone's late today. It was lonely sitting down at the table with nothing to do. She looked at her feet, placed down on the floor. "They always used to dangle on the floor." She chuckled to herself.
She's so lonely I'm sad.
Minutes passed and she never felt more bored. She sighed, I'm a busy person too! Why isn't everyone here yet? I could be working right now. Just as she stood up to leave a ship landed down on the planet. Wind whipped around her hair as she kept a tight hold on her glasses. The engine stopped, and she let out a small gasp of air. The door opened, she crossed her fingers, hoping it was someone she could talk to, like Hunk, or Shiro.... Or Lance. Her heart beated slightly faster as she heard the name in her head. She never knew what to talk about with Keith, she knew him for a long time, yet she never knew what to speak about.
She remembered when she landed on a Trash Planet.
"I'm Keith, I'm SOOO emo!" Pidge said. Holding a trash Keith.
She giggled, remembering finding the two trash creatures.
She suddenly hoped Lance would come out of the ship, I haven't seen him in so long, I hope he comes out. As if the gods wanted her wish to come true, a long legged Cuban boy hopped out of the ship. He stared at the floor for a while and looked up. "Pidge!" He yelled happily, his Altean marks softly glowing, "Lance!" She yelped, running up to hug him. Pidge leaped into the air and grabbed him around his neck. "Woah!" He said. Grabbing her around the waist to stop himself and herself from falling over. He blushed beet red, surprised she hadn't wacked him on the head already.
She let go of him and jumped to the ground. His hands still on her,
"How has everything been?" She said breathlessly.
"Everything's been...."
time skip bought to you by L'Oréal Altea. Featuring Lotor's absolutely STUNNING but melted, face.
"And then he wacked the rake in my face!" Lance chuckled. Pidge laughed loudly. "Did it scar?" She asked. "Yup, and it hurt like hell." He sighed. "My beautiful face is now ruined."
"I'm sure it's not, turn around."
"No."
"Lance."
"Pidge."
"Turn around please."
"Nooo."
"What's so bad about the scar?! I'm sure you look fine."
Lance stared at her. "Fine." He turned his face. A long jagged pinkish scar ran down from his eye to the end of his face. Pidge stared at the scar for a long time. "I told you it was bad." He groaned. "You really don't look that bad. You look pretty cool actually. Like that guy from Killbot Phantasm 1!"
Pidge reassured him. Lance stared at her. "Y'know what, I do!" Pidge laughed. "I wish we could play Killbot right now." Pidge sighed.
"It would be cool, but just imagine if we could play Killbot Phantasm 26: Revengifiance!" Lance cheered. Killbot Phantasm 26.... I gave that to that guy back on Earth all those years ago.
Pidge laughed, "We could've played it if I didn't give it away! Anyway-"
"Wait WHAT?!"
"What?"
"You gave it away?"
"Yup."
"Why?!"
Pidge stared at Lance, guilt rising up in her throat.
"I gave it away because I wanted Allura to have her dress for the date. I went with her and we didn't have any money and the shopkeeper saw it. He wanted it, and although I wanted to play it with you I knew Allura needed it more. So I gave it away. You have a good reason to be mad at me, Lance."
But Lance didn't answer. He was too busy staring at the new love of his life, Pidge you dum dum.
"Wow.... You actually did that for her?"
Pidge stared at him. "Yes of course! I wanted her to go on a date with you. I was... happy for you two. If she wasn't able to find the perfect dress she wouldn't be able to go. I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't give it away."
She finished, now staring at the cold hard white floor. Lance didn't know what to say, except softly grab her chin and pull her head up. She stared at his ocean eyes.
WHEN YOU GIMME THOSE OCEAN EYEESSS 🌊🌊🌊
"Thank you Pidge." He whispered.
"Eh, it was nothing." Pidge said. Tilting her head. "It wasn't just nothing big, that a was a big sacrifice."
Pidge snorted.
"It's a game."
"A pretty good game."
"You haven't even played it."
"I watched a walkthrough of it."
"Killbot Phantasm 1 is better."
"Noooo I'm pretty sure the 26th one's better."
"No it's notttt!!"
"Pidge."
"Lance."
"Killbot 26 is better."
"NO IT'S NOT! You're acting like a baby Lance!!"
Lance sunk down in his seat, defeated. "I give up. You win."
Pidge cheered. She punched his arm. "Sucker!"
"But really though." Lance said seriously. "Thank you for giving it away, I'm really thankful."
"As I said, your welcome."
God, do I like her? Lance thought.
He stared at her soft brown hair, her caramel eyes. His Altean markings glowed bright as the sun.
I do.
"Pidge?"
"Yup?"
"I think I like you."
__________________
Let's just say Hunk couldn't stop ordering the mice to sneak under the table and take photo's of Lance holding Pidge's hand....
____________________
word count: 956

Wow! That's a wrap everyone! I think I took it a bit far, what with the scar and everything

Wow! That's a wrap everyone! I think I took it a bit far, what with the scar and everything. But I couldn't think of anything else.
I hope you like it mlbbnhavldatla2 !
I hope I get more requests soon!!
- Apri