💀Chapter 32💀

Start from the beginning

"Ayeee Ayee"

"Yes! We doing hella good"

"Come on y'all! Let's show Instructor Min her work paid off"

Y/N: Yes! Look at you guys. We going straight to the next part, ready, let's go!

We continued until the song finished and to my surprise no one messed up

We continued until the song finished and to my surprise no one messed up. They were panting hard, cheering and sharing high fives with one another. Their smiles and bright faces are what kept me going. I was exhausted, lacking both sleep and rest lately for not wanting to give any sign of giving up. It's something I grew up doing and I chose this career for a reason. However all this exhaustion of not being able to rest or even chill for a minute was making me feel sick and weak. I was ready for the holidays, resting time was needed.

Y/N: Y'all did amazing! I'm so proud of you. Remember classes will be off for two weeks. Enjoy the holidays with your loved ones and rest up. I will see you after New Years!

They nodded and gave me a hug before packing their bags and getting ready to leave. I on the other hand didn't feel like getting home and doing work. Before grabbing my kiddos to go home I went to my locker room and took a shower.

Yoongi's POV

I walked into the room and took a seat next to Y/N's sleeping form. This afternoon she got home from work, threw her gym bag on the floor and asked me to please look after the kids before going to sleep. It's been eight hours and she still hasn't woken up. I placed a kiss on her shoulder and shook her body back and forth until she opened her eyes.

Y/N: What time is it?

Yoongi: It's about to be nine o'clock.

Y/N: I slept that long? Shoot, my babies! I have to feed-

Yoongi: Woah, it's okay. baby, I already fed them, they washed up and I put them to sleep already.

Y/N: Thank you. I'm honestly so exhausted..I just want to keep sleeping.

I caressed her cheek and she closed her eyes, taking my hand and resting her face against it.

Yoongi: Babygirl, you have to eat first. Please come eat then I'll let you go back to sleep okay?

Y/N: I'm not hungry.

Yoongi: You're not hungry!? Y/N, don't play with me like this.

Y/N: Yoongi, I'm really not hungry. Trust me. I'm going back to sleep.

I sat there with my lips parted. Out of all the years I've known and been together with her I don't think I've ever heard her say she isn't hungry, it's always the opposite. I'd mention food and she'd be the first in line.

She's that exhausted...

Yoongi: You worry me. I kept telling you not to overwork yourself.

Y/N: I tell you the same thing and you don't listen to me either.

Yoongi: Yeah but, Y/N, you're a mom. You've got to look after three kids, teach classes, come up with choreography's, wake up early, stay up late. You haven't been getting any rest at all. I'm a guy.. I should be the one dealing with overworking not you.

Y/N: Us women can work just as hard as men.

Yoongi: Yeah but not my wife. I don't like my baby stressing herself out. You think I wanna see you in bed like this? Look, let's just talk about this when we have time and for now get up to go eat okay? I set the table up for-

I stopped talking and looked down at Y/N who was now snoring lowly against my chest.

She did not just fall asleep on me again..

I called her name a few times but she wouldn't even dare open her eyes. By now I was worried more about her health and lack of everything that I didn't care whether or not she was was hungry. This isn't like her. Without wasting anymore time I walked over to her side of the bed and picked her up bridal style. She groaned and wrapped her arms around my neck before digging her face against my neck.

Y/N: You're so annoying. Dumpling looking ass. I wanted to sleep.

Yoongi: So now I gotta deal with angry peppa pig because I ruined her nap and taking her by force to the kitchen?

Y/N: Oh shut up. I told you I wasn't hungry..

Yoongi: I didn't ask if you were. You're gonna eat.

Y/N: Babe! I'm not-

He stopped and pecked my lips twice, completely shutting me off. I kept my mouth shut and just rested my head against his chest until he walked us to the kitchen.

Yoongi: I love you and that's it. We're having dinner together and talking like the married couple we are. I'm spending time with you but first I'm gonna need for you to get better. No discussion.