'Her lips so soft and plump' I thought as I smiled into the kiss. We let go so a second to catch our breaths and our lips went towards each other again. This time the kiss was a little bit more rough with passion. I sort of leaned forward and laid her down on the couch as our lips we still connected. She laid back and ran her finger through my black hair. I used one of my hands to pull her closer by her waist as the other running through her (H/C) hair.

 I tilt my head to deepen the kiss. She then bit my bottom lip, asking permission. I gladly open my mouth and she slips her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues tangled with each other. I heard her moan here and there and that was driving me crazy as I groaned in response. Our make out lasted for a little while longer until we both stop and stare at each other. Once my mind went back into reality and realized what we just did, my eyes went wide and Y/N got the idea as well and we both got off each other. 

[Y/N POV]

"I am so sorry I didn't know what I was thinking" Jimin said as he scooted away from me. "It's fine I wasn't thinking either" I said as I looked down blushing and smiling. 'I can't believe we kissed and... I really liked it..... and for some reason I really and I mean REALLY want to do it again' I thought as I looked at Jimin. 

He looked back at me and he giggled nervously. "Does this mean the challenge is over?" I asked as I kind of scoot closer to him. I could him clear his throat as he got flustered. I feel tempted to kiss him again. 'I barely met this guys for a couple of days and we already kissed... But is that bad?' I tell myself as I stare at him. I feel the tension rise and I can tell that both of us are trying to fight back the urge to kiss each other again.

 "Well that depends on how we feel now." he says looking at my lips and licking his lips that are stained with my lipstick. "The winter dance is in a few weeks or so.... so are you up to the challenge?" I ask him as I trace my finger along his sharp jawline and down his neck, teasing him. "Yeah I am up for the challenge..... But, like I said last time......" He said in a low voice as he then leans over me to my ear, gripping my waist. "I won't go easy on you" he said as I could feel his breath on my neck, teasing me.

 "Bring it on" I say as I pull away from him. "Well I must be on my way, thank you for letting stay for a bit" he said as he took his jacket from the kitchen table and headed to the front door. " And...I had an....... amazing time" he said as he ran his thumb over his lip and looked back at me. And then he swiftly walk out the door. 

I waited until I heard the beautiful sound of his engine in his car as drove away. I laid down on the couch and rethought what happened. 'The way he kissed me made me feel a certain way...' I blush at the thought of him and the way he kissed me. 'Maybe I actually am started have feelings for him' I squeal in a pillow as I realized that I do have feelings for him.

I went to my phone on the kitchen table and ran to my room and called B/F/N. Luckily she answered. 

B/F/N-"Hello?"

Y/N-"Hello bestie I need talk to you about something" I say trying to hold in my squealing. 

B/F/N-"Spill the tea girl"

Y/N-"Well you are NOT going to believe what happened just a little bit ago."

B/F/N-"What is it? I feel anxious"

Y/N-"JIMIN AND I KISSED!!!!!!"

B/F/N-"AHHHHHHH WTF WHAT HAPPENED?!"

I explained the whole thing to her told her that we have a challenge and explain it to her. She was happy for since she knew I have been through 

B/F/N-"Shit the dance is in like a few weeks. So what are you gonna do?" 

Y/N-"Well I don't know maybe we might just flirt with each other until then"

B/F/N-"Then maybe wear something that'll catch his attention"

We were talking about random stuff until I got a text. 

Y/N-"Hold on I got a text"

I put her on speaker as I went to my messages and see a text from Jimin. 

Y/N-"I just got a text from Jimin"

B/F/N-"Well I got to go so tell me the detail later bye"

She hung up. I clicked on the chat with Jimin.

JIMIN- Hey 😉

Y/N- Hey. Are you ready for school? 

JIMIN- Yeah and you?

We just continued to talk more and we started getting closer. Not because of the fact that we obviously have some sort of feelings for each other. But, we are getting closer as friends too. We did flirt here and there but we didn't care about it because I can see us getting along really well. I have a feeling that our relationship is going a little fast but that's love. It comes at any time, any place, any pace, and for anyone. I feel like the more I talk to him, the more my feelings grow.

JIMIN- Well I am getting kinda sleepy so Imma let you go. It's very nice talking to you. I will see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams. Goodnight🌛

Y/N- Same here. See you then. Goodnight

I turn off my phone and I look up at the ceiling, thinking about him. I can help but giggle to myself and blush. A lot happened today but I enjoyed the last part of it. I look over at the clock and it's almost 7:00 pm. 'Damn I spent hours just talking to B/F/N and Jimin' I thought as I got up from bed and went to take a shower. 

After taking a nice warm shower, I get ready for bed and get into bed. I thought about what happened earlier today with and I smiled. 

'Maybe Fate brought me to him and we will have a future' I thought as I started to fall asleep thinking about him.......