Chapter 8~

[Y/N POV] 

"Would you like something to drink?" I ask as I take two cups out of the cupboard. "Water would be nice thank you " he said as he sat on the couch. I filled the cups with water and went to the couch. We both sat there drinking our water. 'This is really awkward' I thought as I look around. "So who was he?" Jimin asked as he put his cup on the coffee table.

 "He is my ex...... We were together for about a year" I say as my hand starts trembling from just thinking about it. All the stuff he did to me. "Would you like to talk about it? If not then we don't have to.... whatever you feel like doing" Jimin says as he placed his hand on my trembling one, using the other one to grab my cup and place it on the table. 

"I never had anyone to talk to because the rest of the group already experienced it." I say looking down. "Well then.... you have me now" he says giving me a soft smile. I smile and take a deep breath. "Well...... when I first met him was in a convenience store. I was on my way to get some noodles for me." I say and shift in my seat. "I laid my eyes on him and I thought he was a prince. He saw me and I thought I was in a Kdrama. We talked and we just kept seeing each other. After a while of being together we wanted to take the next step of moving in together. And we had an amazing time together I thought it was never going to end. He took on me trips, gave me presents, he was an amazing boyfriend, he was good friends with the group, I thought I had a family. Until one day...." I started to choked up because of the knot in my throat, threatening to make me cry. Tears started to form in my eyes.

 Jimin grabs a tissue and wipes my tears away. "Then he started to try and have sex with me. And I wasn't ready so I said no many times but he kept persisting on it...... And I went to Taehyung for counsel and Eunsoo thought I was cheating on him. He was so infuriated that he abused me. And he said there was only one way to make me his. So he-" that's where the water works happened and I just lost it. I didn't realize that I was still hurting. 

"So he took to the bedroom and r-raped me" I said as I immediately broke down. I suddenly felt muscular arms embrace in a tight hug. "You shall never feel hurt anymore now that you have friends including me" he says tightening the embrace. I continued to cry in his shoulder and hug him back just as tight. I hear sniffling and I release him to look at him and he is crying as well. 

"Why are you crying?" I ask wiping his tear. "I don't know how such a beautiful woman like you should feel so much pain in life and experience what you have been through..." he says as he continues to cry. "You called me beautiful?" I ask, my cheeks growing pink. 

"W-well I-I don't know i-it was sort of the h-heat of the moment" he said looking anywhere but me, cheeks blushing red as a tomato. "I appreciate you calling me beautiful. I feel a lot better" I said looking at my hands. 'I don't know why I am acting like this but he makes me feel different' I thought as I then look up at him. He then made eye contact with me and our faces were super close. I couldn't help be drawn to him. 

'And I really like this feeling...'

[JIMIN POV]

'Oh goodness she is so beautiful I could just kiss her right now' I thought as I look into her eyes. Our faces were centimeters apart from each other I felt like she was drawing closer and closer. 'ARE WE ABOUT TO KISS? Ok calm down.' I thought as I was having a mini panic attack. I slowly lean in and I could feel her breath on my lips. I blush madly and close my eyes ready for impact. 

Suddenly I felt the gap between us close as our lips were connected. I have never felt such bliss in my life. It was soft at first as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled into her even more until there was no space between us. My hands went around her waist.