Chapter 6~

[JIMIN POV]

I walked out of her room and put my glasses back on. I stood in the middle of the hallway tracing back to what just happened. Once I realized what I just did, I blushed and fell to the floor. 'WHY DID I JUST DO THAT!!!! HOW DID I EVEN GET THE GUTS TO EVEN DO THAT!!!! WHY DID I  ACCEPT???!!!!!' my thoughts screaming in my head as I started face palming myself. I took some deep breaths and got up to go with rest of the group.

When I got to the kitchen, everyone was laughing in the living room. I smiled at how many great friends I have. "I feel at peace now" I said quietly to myself as I went to my other duffel bag with the snacks and started taking out the snacks. 'Where are the plates and cups' I thought as I went through all of the cabinets and drawers until I found them. I poured all the chips in a plate while the cookies in the other. I placed all the cups in front of the drinks and put the chocolate bars and candy in between the drinks and snacks.

Once I finished, Y\N came down stairs. 'Okay, keep your cool' I thought as I tried to acted like nothing happened earlier. "Wow!!! This looks so nice. You didn't have to" she said as she looked from the snacks to me. "Well I thought you would like if I set it up for you since you invited us, I am just taking the initiative" I said as I fiddled with my fingers. I usually do that when I get into a conversation.

"Well thank you that is very sweet of you" she said as she patted my shoulder. "Well what can I say..... I am a charmer for women" I said wriggling my eyebrows gave Y\N a smug face. She just started laughing and hitting my shoulder.  Once we finished laughing, Y\N turned towards the rest of the group  in the living room.

"GUY!!!! Snacks are ready!!!!" Y\N yelled out as she grabbed a chip and ate it. I smiled in awe as she ate the chip. She looked at me noticing that I was staring at her. I saw a crumb on the corner of her mouth and I chuckled. She looked at me confused as I slowly raised my hand to her face. I went to the crumb on her face and wiped it with my finger and and put it in my mouth. She blushed as she watched me eat the crumb. She looked away as I smirked at her reaction.

[Y\N POV]

I still a little uneasy after he did that. We all got our food and drinks. Once we all got to the living room and sat ourselves down, we were deciding on what movie to watch. "Let's watch "IT" said Hoseok as he pointed at the title. "I don't like horror movies cause I get scared easily" said B\F\N as she started eating her food. "It's ok it'll be fun. And besides, you have Jin to hold onto" I said with a smirk.

We all agreed to watch "IT" and we all got ready to watch it. I happened to be sitting in between Taehyung and Jimin. Once the movie starting playing we all comfortable. Taehyung had arms on the couch, sort of wrapping his arm around. Jimin just with his arms on either side of him, nearly touching mine. 'I wonder who I should hold onto while the movie is playing.......' I thought as I looked at both of them.

Once the jump scares happened, almost everyone was scared and started to hug each other and go under the blankets. Taehyung got really scared and hugged Jungkook. I rolled my eyes and continued watching the movie.

Another jump scare happened and I got scared and I jumped over to Jimin and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. We sat there for a while until I felt an arm go on my back, hugging me. I looked up and see Jimin slightly blushing still looking at the TV. I smiled and continued to hug him.

Later in the movie, I got sleepy and fell asleep on him for the rest of the movie.

[JIMIN POV] 

The movie was playing and Y\N hugged from a jump scare. 'Why is she the cutest thing in the universe. It just makes me like her even more. But, I can't lose to this bet.... I am going to win' I thought to myself look a confident look, determined to win.