Chapter 3

"Hey, Amber, can I talk to you please?" I heard a familiar voice coming from outside the stable."Eren, I'm not sure if that's a good idea." I sighed, I didn't want to deal with this right at the moment. I went to leave the stable but then realised Eren was in the way, I tried to push my way past him but he quickly grabbed  my wrist," Eren, I said I don't want to talk right now." I said while trying to pry my wrist which had started throbbing from his grip," Just give me a few minutes, please." He pleaded. I managed to break his grip and I started to walk away.

I then felt an arm snake around my waist and was roughly pushed against the wall. Eren pinned my arms to my sides as he once again smashed his lips onto mine. He kissed me roughly, it felt more desperate than passionate. I struggled to get away but he was too strong, then it suddenly stopped. Eren was ripped off of me by none other than Captain Levi.

I watched as Levi kneed Eren making him fall to the ground while he clutched his stomach. I was frozen as I watched Levi raise his foot once again, I quickly snapped out of whatever trance I was in and pulled Levi away from Eren before he could do any further damage." Please, don't do anymore." I pleaded," He was abusing you, the fucker deserved it." Levi growled. I dropped down next to Eren to make sure that he wasn't too bad, thankfully there hadn't been any blood spilt. I pushed Eren up into a sitting position and then I stood up to face Levi.

"I guess I should say thank you." I said, Levi unexpectedly reached for my wrist," Did this piece of shit do this to you?" Levi questioned while examining the dark purple bruise which was appearing," I-It doesn't hurt, I'm fine." I said trying to avoid the question. Levi's face darkened,"I will ask you one more time cadet, did he do this to you?" He growled. There was no way out of it, I had to tell him," Yes." I wispered, hoping that he didn't hear. His face went from angry to something that was beyond rage," Please don't hurt him anymore, Captain, he didn't mean to hurt me." I whimpered, tears threatening to spill over. He moved forward, I thought he was going to murder Eren but he did something that no one would expect Humanity's Strongest to do. He embraced me in a hug.

I couldn't help it, I broke down. I just couldn't hold in the tears anymore, I ended up sobbing like a child in Levi's arms. I felt weak, I tried to stop but the tears came in waves and they just kept coming. I was phyically and emotionally drained, my knees turned wobbly and I couldn't stand anymore. I colapsed falling to the floor but instead of a hard impact that you would expect, I felt two strong arm around my body holding me off the ground. I looked up just in time to see Levi looking at me with concern writen all over his face, right before I blacked out.