Chapter 1

Name: Amber Hayes, Age:18, Hair colour: Jet black, Hair Length: Long. This is me in a nutshell basically, the only thing I thought was special about me was my eyes, which were green but they are so light that you could almost class them as white. Anyway back to the story.

FInally, I was accepted into the Survey Corps. It had been my goal since day one of training, I had made a few friends during my time at the camp they happened to be Eren, Mikasa and Armin. They had become really close to me, especially Eren, which is something I usally don't let happen. It was our last night at the training and we were "celebrating". I put the quotation marks there because I'm not someone who get excited about something so small." Hey, Amber, you there?" Someone said while waving their hand in my face," Watcha want, Eren." I replied with a small smile," Come with me." He said while grinning from ear to ear."Why?" I questioned,"Just come,Ok?" 

Eren clutched my hand as he draged me along the dirt path," Can you tell me where your taking me?" I asked for almost the tenth time. I got no reply, as I expected. I played along because I had no intentions of going back to the celebration." We're here." I heard Eren say," Where's 'here'?" I inquired. No reply, typical Eren. He pushed a branch away and hinding behind it was the most breath-taking view I had ever seen," I wanted to bring you here, Amber." Eren said while staring into my eyes," to tell you that," He paused quickly then continued," that I lo-"

"EREN!"

Oh crap, Mikasa, she must of noticed Eren was gone," What are you doing out here!" She screeched at Eren," Nothing that concerns you." He muttered. He stood suddenly and walked back towards the camp, leaving me and Mikasa behind," What was the Amber?" Mikasa questioned," I don't know, I think he was going to tell me something but what it was, I don't know." I answered. I sighed and started walking back to camp as well. I decided to turn in early so I would be ready for leaving tomorrow.

I sprinted towards the collapsed house. They had to be alive, they had to be!" Amber, AMBER!" I heard my mother screech, I looked around to find my Mother and Father running towards me. My 8 year old self let out a sigh of relief, they were safe. I starting running towards them when a 15m class titan came running around the corner, I screamed and was suddenly scared stiff. 

The titan smash my parents into the building closes to them and all I could do was watch with terror in my eyes. It was now heading directly towards me, I couldn't move or scream. It was over such a short life but I enjoyed it. The titan was almost upon me when I was suddenly scooped up into someones arms, I looked up to see a man dressed in a Survey Corps uniform. I clung onto his shirt for dear life,"Oi brat, you're going to wrinkle my shirt if you cling that tight." The young man said with slight annoyance in his voice. I loosened my grip as everything when dark...

"Amber? AMBER?" I heard someone yell. I gasped as I sat up, I was shaking and covered in sweat,"Woah, woah, it's okay now Amber." I looked to see Eren sitting beside me," Sorry for waking you, I should be fine now it was just a bad dream." I managed to say with a weak smile," No, you're not fine and don't deny it." He said with concern in his eyes," Okay then." I sighed," I'll wait here until you fall asleep, no arguing." He ordered," Fine." I muttered before drifting off.