Band-Aids - OH MY GOD.

Start from the beginning

   I started fast walking out of the Starbucks. I was already almost to my car until..

   "TAYLOR! WAIT!" Someone yelled. Harry. I felt his arm grab mine and turn me around to be inches away from his face.

   "What do you want?" I said.

   "Please forgive me." He pleaded.

   "I'm sick of it Harry!" I yelled. "I'm not some girl that you can just date and then dump and then come and apologize and think I will get back together with you."

    "I didn't mean to break up with you!" He yelled.

    "Just. I have to go." I said getting away from his grip.

    "Please, don't leave." He said.

    "I have to." I said.

    "At least let me talk to you later." He said.

    "I'm leaving to California. Goodbye, Harry." I said before hopping into my car and driving to the highway towards my new home.

Harry's POV

    SHE'S GONE.

    SHE LEFT FOR CALIFORNIA. Already. Without letting me explain?!

    "Harry? Harry what's wrong?" Zayn said snapping me out of my thoughts.

    "She's gone." I choked.

    "What?" Niall said.

    "She's on her way to California." I said.

     "She's leaving?! Already?!" Zayn exclaimed.

     I have a feeling he is falling for her..

Taylor's POV

    "Name please?" The lady asked as I walked into the university.

    "Taylor Agulto." I replied quickly. She shot her head up to me.

    "Taylor Agulto?" She repeated which sounded much more like a question.

    "Uh, yeah." I said.

    "The dean would like to have a meeting with you." She said handing me a packet, probably my classes. "Just go to your dorm. Get settled and call the number right there when you are ready."

    I nodded. I looked down at the map and saw my dorm was marked. Room 313. I followed the map getting looks from some girls and some guys. I ignored them and kept my head down. I didn't not want people to find out about Harry and mostly Justin.

    I finally reached my room and I opened the door with the key that was attached to the packet. I walked in to see the room. It was a bit bigger than I thought it was. 

    It had one bunkbed on the left side and a single bed on the other side. The walls were a cream color. I wonder if you can paint them.. There was a small dresser by the wall inbetween the two beds. When you walk in you see the window seal bed. The ground was a light carpet that didn't have fuzzies everywhere like back at my home. I noticed two girls already in here. 

   One was a tall skinny girl. She had light brown hair that were curled into perfect soft waves facing away from her face. Her cheekbones look so fake and her eyes were dark brown. She was wearing some skinny jeans and a light blue tank-top.

   The other girl was quite smaller. She was a bit bigger as well but not fat at all. Her blonde hair was sleek straight and reached her shoulders with beaming green eyes. She had a black pencil skirt on with a white blouse with a studded black peter pan collar.