Baldis basics in believing in santa. (Part one.)

(A very long intro happens, soon, the scene is has started and we see Dane getting of his school bus and walking home while trying his best to rap.)

Dane: it was the week before Christmas that I'm talkin'. I spent the day shopping with my grandma walking. All through the crowded halls, Cmon and deck the halls with great big lights and all, and I'm just walking.

Dane: Cause all the toy stores are looking mighty packed; electronic toys, video games, balls and bats. I saw a scooter with a motor that was flat; I hope they were pulling Santa's sleigh just for that.

Dane: I've been told this time of year is for giving; get to please others, Santa, this is how I'm living. But if you kindly find the time to deliver gifts 7,8,9 on my list. I'm not selfish I'm just driven! I've been a good boy through the year you better now. You ready Santa clause, start decking the halls, WITH GIFTS! From my Christmas list.

Dane: though it's called outside, it's warm in my soul; gotta get a gift for beautiful playtime~

((Okay that's enough rapping.))

(Dane walks up to the toy store window and smiles at all the toys through the window. He then takes out the budget for this chapter out of his pocket and stares at it.)

Dane: 1,2,3...is all I see...*frowns* 1,2,3.....and no more.....*walks home sadly*

(When he gets home, he goes up to his room, and gets the idea to get playtime a teddy bear that he has had since his dead mother passed away. He stares at it, and stares at a picture of his mom.)

Dane: Mama....I miss you big......Mama, you gave me this bear cause of love. So I'll give this bear, cause of love!

(Then there's this weird scene where he fantasizes about giving playtime his gift and playtime finally loving him.)

Dane: *gets ready for bed* ahh.....playtime.....

((The scene ends! We'll continue this tomorrow where we actually meet more than one character! Bye!))