Alia

"Alia." Layer said, moving her head up.

Alia tensed up at hearing her name. "Erm, right." She nodded. "Let's go in there."

"Oh would you look at that! Alia already knows where she wants to be put with Y/N!" Axel teased.

"Axel." X said his naming in a warning tone.

"The sooner we get this over and done with the sooner I can get out and smack you over the head..." Alia mumbled, opening the cupboard and walking in.

You walked in after her and saw she was leaning up against the wall. You stepped back and leaned up again the other wall. Your feet were almost touching from the heavy armour that surrounded them. You glanced at Alia who would always catch your stare. You'd look away a little more red each time.

This seemed to go on for an hour longer than it should have. You felt something poking your back so you tried to move around to stop it cutting through your uniform, but instead you slipped and fell onto the ground. Alia gasped and bent down a little.

"Y/N! Are you okay??" She reached her hand down to take yours. You nodded and took her hand, using it to stand up.

"Yeah- Thanks.." you stood up straight and then looked Alia in the eyes. As her blue orbs met with your E/C you felt your cheeks heat up, you noticed her's did too. "You're really kinda Alia." You spoke your mind without realising.

"You're really pretty." Alia seemed to blurt that out. She then quickly covered her mouth. "Erm.."

"Thanks.." You looked down to see that both your hands were still connected. Your smiled down at the connection between you two, taking a mental snapshot of the sight.

"I really need to tell you something, Y/N.. I always fumble over my words whenever I'm too close to you, I always go red in the face.." She looked down at both of your hands. "Maybe if I just tell you how I feel all this will stop happening.." She whispered.

"Alia-Y/N- I love you!" You both spurted at the same time. You both looked at each other in shock. A smile then spread on both of your face.

"You do..?" You both uttered at the same time once again. You giggled a little, making Alia feel all happy inside.

"Yes, I do." You nodded.

"I was so afraid you'd say no, I'm so glad you didn't..." She sighed happily. "Can I.. can I kiss you Y/N?" She asked softly.

You are taken aback by her sudden request, but never the less, you slowly nodded. She leaned in until both of your lips are hovering over each other's.

"Times up!" Axel knocked on the door then opened it quickly, making the two of you pull away from each other very quickly. You almost fell down again.

"That quickly? Went faster than I expected.." Alia stepped out.

"Time flies when you're having fun."