Ill Hearted (5)

(Suga Point of view)

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed, I sat up looking around me when " SUGA WOKE UP!!" V yelled and soon enough everyone was around surrounding me " are you okay" Jin asked " does anything hurt" Jhope said " what happened" I ask trying to figure out " we just heard (y/n) call us for help, you were out for a day" Jin said " but (y/n) was with you day and night, she helped through everything" RM replied " yeah thanks to you she skipped breakfast, Lunch AND dinner trying to help you" Yoony said...(y/n)...I remembered everything I said to her before I blacked out...I physically slap myself when " YAHH DONT DO THAT!" Jin yelled, I didn't care " where is she, I need to see her" I ask " she left, her car had come pass early this morning and took her...but she wanted us to give you this, oh and Jimin is a little mad at you, please...be nice to him" RM said and they all left, I opened the letter and began to read " dear Mr.Yoongi I'm sorry if I offended you in some way, I'm sorry if you asked I not help with your health but I couldn't help myself, I know you might think I played you but I promise I did not...Suga...I would love if you could allow me to keep caring for you...I know I'm in love with Jimin but I care for others too, I'm sorry if I made you mad...yours truly...(y/n)" I finished reading the letter feeling a tear run down my face...the fuck...I wipe it but they won't stop coming down, I yelled and pushed her away...all she wanted to do was care for me, I felt guilty so I asked for her addresses, and Yoony gladly gave it to me.

(Your point of view)

Mom and dad were out, they had to go America for this Business thing, they wont be back for at least 4 months, I didn't mind since they've did this many times " my lady...there is a man waiting for you down stairs" my maid had said as I walked down...maybe Its Jimin, I walked down only to find..SUGA!, his eyes were puffy and he looked tired, I made my way over when " (y/n)" he said and hugged me...he was crying...I wrapped my arms around him " your supposed to be in bed" I said " no...I needed to see you...I need to apologise" he replied, his  weak and could anytime fall down " Mai!" I call out to my maid " yes my lady" she answered bowing " please help me and take this man to the guest bedroom" I said as she Bowed and obeyed what I had said. Once Suga was in bed " you can care for me" he said weakly " okay...and as your carer I'm asking if you could please rest" I say as he smiles " I need to go home" he said sitting up " Suga stop...your too weak to drive..please stay, once you get better I'll let you leave, but as of this moment your are forbidden to leave" I said as I can hear him chuckle " fine..eomma" he said " Yahh!...do I look that old to you" I ask pouting.

(Sugas point of view)

She gave me a sad look and I just laughed at how cute she looked...those lips...how I wanted to pull her in bed with me and kiss her " no...your the prettiest Eomma I've ever seen" I said, her sad expression suddenly changed, I held her hand intertwining it together " stay with me...please" I said..she hesitated but agreed, she lay besides me as my back faced her, she kept running her fingers through my hair drifting me off to sleep, I've never felt comfortable with someone for so long, I loved the feeling she was giving me...it made me fall for her even more..I know she's jimins but...I just need her right now.

(Jimins point of view)

I walk out of my room heading down stairs " dad wants to see me at work" I say to my sister as she nods " bye Chimmy" Jhope said "bye" I replied to my members and headed off. While driving I couldn't help myself but think of my girlfriend, what she's doing, is she safe, is she alright, has she eaten all I wanted was to ditch everything and run straight to her. I arrived at my dads building and entered " welcome Sir Park, your father is waiting for you at his office" a worker had said as I made my way into the elevator, it stopped as I got out walking towards his office...breathe...I walked in and bowed " you may leave" he said to his worker, now it was only the two of us "yes father" I say " I'm arranging a marriage" he said making me stand stiff as a rock " w-what!?" I ask him to kindly repeat and so he did " I'm getting old Jimin, I need an air and someone to take over my business" he said " but dad Yoony has always dreamt of becoming the owner of this not me dad-" I was cut of " JIMIN! (Cough,cough)" he was coughing and soon blood started to spray out " DAD!!" I yelled and ran to him, he gave me a letter " when I die...I want you to read it" he said making me tear up " w-what are you saying!?" I ask " Jimin...my time in this life is ending real soon, your mother has no idea of it so please...please comfort her...if I can't marry you to Lucy then...choose someone...soon" he said " let's take you to the hospital" I say grabbing my phone only to be stopped " DONT!! They'll notify your mother and I don't want that...please" he said, he grabbed a pill and took it straight down with water wiping his mouth with tissue " dad" I said crying..his ill and his asking me to keep it secret...I don't want to but....it's for my father.