one : boyz in tha hood

Von

Von

I flashed open my eyes at the sound of the water pouring out the shower head. I sat up and looked over at the digital alarm clock that sat at my bedside table.

5:54am

I scrunched my face up and rubbed my eyes to wake myself up before going out my room and into my sisters.

I flickered on her light revealing her light pink sheets, and in the centre, a spot of dark pink.

I shook my head feeling a lump grow in my throat. I went over to the bathroom and walked on in, "Ki?"

"Von? W-What're you doing in here Von? Go b-back to bed."

I simply entered the washroom and closed the door behind me. I took a seat on the toilet and slightly jumped as the seat caved in, I relaxed myself again, rubbing my eyes as I hadn't gotten used to the light as of yet.

"You piss yourself?" I asked after a while.
Nothing but the sound of the shower beating down was heard.

"Ki, it's sum light." I assured her.

I heard her take a deep sigh, "it's not piss. It's sweat."

I didn't say anything. Damn. She was getting worse.

"I'm going back to bed." I stood up and the toilet seat bounced back.

"V-Von." she cried out as I opened the door.

"Yeah sis?"

"I love you Von. I-I'm going to be okay."

I nodded to myself. "Yeah, I know you are."

I closed the door behind me and went back to my room. I couldn't sleep. I laid there staring up at the ceiling. I had school but, I couldn't be bothered to go, not when my sister was dying. I felt my eyes well up with tears and I sat up again wiping them away viciously.

Our older brother always told me that I wasn't to cry. The only one who got to cry was Ki because she was the one in pain.

I suddenly looked over at my window, which was making a tapping sound?

"What the fuck?" I mumbled.

I got up from my bed and got closer to see if it was going to stop, I must've been tripping.

Tap!

I walked over to the window just as another rock was thrown making me move my head back. Rocks? I took a step to get a closer look and smacked my teeth seeing Ty at the bottom of the building throwing rocks at me. He motioned with his hands for me to come down and I sighed just as the water was being cut off. I went over to my closet and picked up the first t-shirt in view, which happened to be Benny's. I started to put it on before stripping it from my body and picking up a white shirt that was mine. It was too soon.