Adam and Eve

We are not to know why this and that masters us; real life makes no reply. Only that it enraptures us, makes us familiar with it.

Rainer Maria Rilke

"This is my favourite place to relax," she sighs, she gets off the bike and drags me by the arm, to the clearing.

"You know, you dont have to drag me, i will come on my own free will," She just smiled and kept on dragging me. When we got to the middle of the clearing she sat down and patted the spot next to her, "now you ask, why don't you just throw me down with your vamp speed and strength," and is exactly what she did, "ow, that really hurt, you should warn someone when your going to do that," i laughed.

"Well, you did tell me to do that, so it's your fault," she smiled and layed on her back. We just lay there on our backs on complete silence, enjoying the cool kisses of the midnight breeze.

And that is where i broke it, "you know that, if you relax your eyes, you can see the realm of hell, it's the large red dot, that mundanes call Mars."

"Yeah, i see it now, why is it red?"

"It's red because the demons sucked all the life out of it, i used to live there, hundreds of years ago, when there was order with the demons, it used to be beautiful, with trees everywhere, roses, daiseys and so much more, but that was before Adam and Eve came along."

"Do you mean Adam and Eve from the Garden Of Eden," she asked, clearly confused.

"Yeah them two, you know in the bible how the gardens snake tricked them into eating the forbidden fruit?"

"Yeah."

"Well, that was Azazeil, that tricked them," and she gasped, "he tricked them and God sent them out, at first they were sad and angry at the snake, but after a few years they started to resent God for not forgiving them, so they joined Azazeil in Hell, and thats when they let the demons loose all around the realm, and they destroyed it, turned it into a wasteland for all the evil souls, i left and came to Earth, then years later demons started to enter this realm, and thats when Gods other son, Aziah, fell, not good enough to stay in Heaven but not evil enough to go to Hell, he became a Fallen Angel stuck on Earth, and all his followers fell with him, they fell for thirty days and thirty one nights, when they landed they broke every bone on their body, but they didn't die, at first they thought it was just there Angel blood keeping them alive, but later on they found out that they were immortal, indestructable, only on this realm though, and they became curious about what their offspring would turn out like, and that was how the Nephilim were created, they aren't immortal but they arent fully mortal, they can die but they can live forever if no one kills them. A few hundred years later, a Faerie, killed a Fallen Angel, everyone was shocked, because they were supposed to be invinsible, then they found a tablet that said that, every year for the length of the fall, every Fallen Angel becomes mortal, for punishment of defying God, so every year, the time of the fall, the Fallen Angels go in hiding, no one knows where they go, but i suppose thats the point, they fear dying, they fear the other side, what happens to the souls of the Fallen," and i finished the tale with a loud breathe, while Marina's jaw was wide open.

"Wow, i never knew that," she said, astonished, letting it all sink on, "i thought that the Nephilim were Gods creations to save the world from Evil," she breathed, still in shock.

"Yeah, im the last to know the full truth, other than Azazeil, Adam and Eve," i say, "i was actually going to tell them the full story, but they wont believe me so i let them believe what they want. I still have all the books, tablets and scrolls on the true way the Nephilim were created, so i'll tell them eventually, just not now."

"Alright, but you have to do it, its not fair that they don't know the true reason for their nature," she told me sternly, "okay, why don't you tell me more about you, i only know your name and some of your favourite things, barely anything."

"I will, but you first."

"Fine, this is so hard," she exhaled like she was calming herself,"i am 259 years old and my parents were human, and i was bitten at 21 while i was at a party in Paris, he took me to his lair and i stayed with him and his coven until i had my bloodlust under control, then i left and went looking for my family, but he got there first, there throats were torn out and they were drained of blood, i went looking for him, of course, he expected me, so he made himself easy to find, he taunted me about how my father put up a good fight, how good my mothers blood tasted and how the terrifyed screams of my sister was music to his ears, i started to attack him, but since i was new, i wasn't that familiar to my new body, but i knew how fast and strong i could be, i killed him eventually, but i almost die from lack of blood, so that night i fed heavily and took my anger out on all of his coven, i just didn't care that night, i was looking for revenge. A few days later i started to feel guilty for everything, but nothing could change what i did, so i left, came to Brooklin and tried to forget my past, you are the first person i have ever told this to, i don't know why but i feel that i can trust you." she added shyly, "now what about you?"

Taking in a shaky breath, i start, "I was created 637 years ago, when i was born my mother knew i was...different, but she did nothing about it until i was five, i did my first magic trick, i made some stones float, from across metres away, and thats when my mother told me it was time to go to the river for a bath, i thought it was weird, since i had one not that long ago, but i still listened to her, when i got in she pulled out a sharp rock, i screamed, of course, but she just prayed to the Lord to forgive her and cut my wrists anyway, i don't remember much from that point, but i do remember a woman, my friends mother i think, running over to us, and saw my mother leaning over my dying body, with a sharp stone in hand and called for help, she convinced my mother to drop the weapon, and when she did she dragged her from me and sat her far away, but when she came back i wasn't there, Azazeil had brought me to Hell, i loved it there, then i found out that mum had another child, a girl, Jessamine, i didn't care but Azazeil did, he brought her to Hell and killed my mother, we lived there for a long time, like i said before, but since Jessamine was a mundane, she didn’t age, so she wouldn't remember her time in Hell at all, we left when Adam and Eve came into the picture, and she started to age from then, i know your thinking that Jesse should be dead by now since it happened hundreds of years ago, but i think all the years in Hell had made her age slowly because, from how she looks, she is 20 years old, she doesn't understand everything, she just thinks that she is a warlock to but with no magic, but she isn't, she bears no warlock mark, okay enough about her. Every few years i get a message from Azazeil to come to Hell and rein with him, but every time i say no, i think hes finally got the message that it's not going to happen, and yeah, thats it," i let out a loud gush of air, and when i looked at her she looked so sad, and then she hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, i shouldn't have asked, you should have just said no to me."

"Why would i say no, i feel better than i have ever been before, now that its all off my chest," i murmur and hug her back and when i look over her shoulder i saw the start of the sunrise, we've been here longer than i expected, "we have to go, and fast," she followed my line of sight, sighed and nodded in agreement.

When we reached the bike she told me that her house was too far away and that I drive to my house. When we got there we ran to the door but I took me a few seconds to open the door so she got burned a bit, I sat her on my couch and offered her my wrist and she shook her head, "c’mon Marina, you need to heal," and at that she took it, at first it hurt but then it faded into numbness.

"Thankyou, Zac," and she started to doze off, as she slept I watched her, and every breath I heard, I fell more in love with her. I felt something magical blossoming between us, and I hope she felt it to.

AUTHOR NOTE

i am in love with Zachariah and Marina, there so sweet, wait for the next update and see if marina feel the same for zac.

Oh, and dont forget to comment and vote if you like it:)