Chapter Seven: I miss him..

Violet POV

It's two weeks since.. Xavier not come back.. Maybe he's died..? I not sure, It's almost Christmas coming.

I sit next to by huge the window, my forehead laid on the window, and watched the snow. I feeling down, Oh gosh. I miss him..

I soft sighed, and heard my phone rings. I hope it's him! I gradded my phone and look at messages form Henry. I sighed. Of course we had a engaged party tomorrow.

I soft sobbing, I really don't want marry to Henry, I want go with Xavier..

I heard knocked then inside, "Are you okay?" Molly said. Of course, I intive her sleepover at my home. I do need with Molly look nice and Xavier like as her brother.

I look up at Molly. "I missed him so much. I really need him.. I don't want marry to Henry." I said and still sobbing.

Molly hugs me tight, "I know.. We do miss him," Molly said, and I hugs her back. I glad Molly is my first friend.

"Molly, I wonder if you like work Mafia Gang, or you just want life normally?" I asked her.

Molly look at me for few second. "I do want normally life. But If I doing that, Xavier's uncle would kill me front of Seth.. But Xavier told me. He would take care of everything." Molly said, "I hope.." Molly said sound sad.

I understand to her, she want a happy life and family with Seth.

Next day

I sighed and look through the document papers. "You need get ready for tonight," Molly said.

I nods, "I know." I said and look up at Molly. "You need wear red dress!" Molly said with smile at me.

"Why? Red dress?" I said bit confused. "Because Xavier's favorite color is RED," Molly said. "Oh aright." I said and don't borthes ask her.

So later tonight, I wear a red dress, style hair and makeup smoke shadow style. So I ride with Molly, Seth drive us to party engaged.

So I stood side with Henry, how bored.. I hate it, I want go to home and sleep. I very upset about Xavier.

I watched huge window, the snows falls white. But I notice two cars black. I confuse, who is it?! Molly and Seth look at me with their shook look. "What is it?" I whisper to her, "It's Xavier home." Molly said to me.

Henry look at me "Who is Xavier?" And my father look at me. I smile at them, "My dream husband," I said and hold my dress and running toward to exit door.

My father shouting "What?!" And I ignored to my father's shouting at me

My father shouting "What?!" And I ignored to my father's shouting at me. But I want see Xavier.

I pushed the doors open, and tried caught my breathe. My eyes is wide open, look at Xavier's uncle Jack. I gluped nervously. "Oh my. You look beautiful Violet." Jack said with smirk dirty at me. I feeling gradded, It's Seth behind of me. Molly hold me tight. "Where is Xavier?! What you done with Xavier?!" Seth yelled at Jack.

"Oh Xavier? He's died." Jack said with grin on his face.

No.. No.. He can't die! Like that! Why?! I feeling tears rolls my eyes and cheeks. I close faint and break heart hurt.

I took glaring at Henry, "Jack, what you doing?" He said. I shook and knew it!
My father shook, "What you fuck doing?!" He said to Jack and Henry.

"I sorry Mr. David. I had deal with Jack." Henry said.

"What deal?!" I yelled and more tears crying. Jack smile at me, "You are his weakness, so I could take him down, join with his father" Jack said.

"No! You wrong! Xavier never be weakness. I knew he's stronger!" I yelled.

Seth look like ready pulled his gun, and look at Jack. Molly tries stop Seth but shotguns louder. I screaming, I feeling Molly and Seth dragged me into the car.

My father cover me with his body, and Seth drove off fasted. I look up at my father, "Father? Why?" I crying. "I sorry sweetie. I idoit.." My father whisper to me and hugs me.

Few days later.

I hugs my knees, and look at window then I turn my head look at my father, Seth and my father and Seth had doing business with Xavier's men gang.

We start live in Xavier's warehouse. We don't want get a caught by Jack just took my father and mine business, I look down then stood up. Then walking to Xavier's bedroom.

I lay down on bed, and hugs myself, and look over at the small window, and I notice black leather coat is Xavier's favorite kind coat. I sighed and close my eyes is bit hurts. I cried lot and hurts my feeling.

______________________________
Aah! Sorry, I was busy with my life and work.
Finally I could update soon I could! But where is Xavier?
Is he died or alive?