Epilogue part one

Začít od začátku

"I have to try and figure out where these Dark Angels are...and if they do actually exsist."He explained.

I sighed but nodded and soon the whole palace shook like when I was at the spurs' mansion.It shook aggressivly causing me to grip onto the couch and onto Brandon as we looked around.Some books and stuff on shelves fell and when everything stopped shaking Brandon jumped up.

"Stay here.I am going to go see what is going on."He ordered.I nodded and he left opening the door and shutting it behind him.Boots and Priscilla were no where in sight.

"Boots?Priscilla?"I called nervously.They made no noise which scared me.That's when the door opened and Brandon backed into the room with Silver.He had a knife in his hand and he shut the door.

"What is going on?"I asked.

"Yes.I need to go help."

"You can't right now.If the children find out what's here then she will be having them shortly.And do you really want her to be alone in this.There was a knock at the door followed by Damen's voice.

"Brandon?Open up it's me and Angelica."Silver opened the door and Damen and Angelica came in.angelica came over to sit by me on the couch while they all spoke to each other.

"Me and Damen will go and help.You must stay here with Beverly and Angelica.It's going to be hard and painful and I don't think you will be good in a fight if your hearing her screaming."He said darkly.I gulped hard and Brandon's face turned cold.

"What's here?"Damen asked.

"Dark angels."Silver answered.There was a small pain in my stomach that made me grab it worriedly.I don't think I was ready to do this.

"Stay here."Silver ordered.

"What if they get in here?"

"Do you have an attack?Some secret place in here?They haven't made it inside yet.Their attack plan was sloppy."

"Yea we do."

"Okay.Lock the door.I already had Emma charm it.Go into the secret place and stay there."Brandon nodded and Damen and silver left.Brandon locked the door with the inside locks and grabbed a few pillows from the bed and a couple of blankets and towels.He grabbed a bowl and poured water in it.He set it in front of a large family portrait he had on the wall.

He touched the side and it pulled across revealing a secret room on the inside.There was water bottles and other supplies stored in there.Along with another bank like safe on one wall.He gestured for me and Angelica to go in.

"What is this place?"I asked.

"It's where we keep the actual fortunes we have."He said knocking on the safe door.He lit a candle to give the room some light.And he shut the picture that is now considered a secret door.Angelica put blankets down along with some pillows,she had her laptop with her and she opened it.

"I can go into the scurity camera's to see what is going on."She said.She typed in some stuff and soon we heard fighting noises.We all starred at it as werewolves,demons and angels faught against each other.We were winning by our numbers but a lot of us looked injured.They got into the lobby downstairs but they haven't made it to the stairs.

I took a deep and nervous breath.I never even heard of having triplets naturally...With nothing either no medicine...

I took another deep breath and rested against the back wall.Brandon's face stayed cold and angry as he held my hand.He just starred angrily at the metal tiles.

"How long do you think we have to stay in here?"Angelica asked.

"Until every last one of those things are dead.We can't go or else they will know she is here and just attack us harder."