Chapter 31-So Boring...

Beverly's POV:

When we got home,Brandon told me to go get cleaned up.So I went upstairs and took a long steaming hot shower letting the muscles relax in my back and shoulders.I took a deep breath and turned off the water one it began to run cold.I stepped out wrapping a towel around myself.I walked to my closet and walked inside.I grabbed a pair of shorts and a white shirt.I dried myself completely and put on my clothes.As I bent down to pick up my towel I dropped I stopped and froze.I was sideways...

and I was a whale.

I stood straight up noticing the size of my stomach.A somewhat scared and disgusted face came on.

"I'm a whale..."I whispered.I turned full on and noticed the zipper of my shorts was being pulled...and they were tight...nothing fit me...I went back into my closet yanking pants after pants after pants and shirts after shirts...but they were all size three...None of it fit.I was always a small girl.I spent most of my life working out because I couldn't really afford to do anything else.

But now as I pulled out size threes of clothes I couldn't fit any.Soon there was a pile of clothes in the middle of the floor and I sat in my empty and messy closet with only dresses and shoes left in it.I didn't even want to try them on because after I would probably drown myself in chocolate.

"Bevs?"Brandon called.I heard the door open and shut quietly.I just sat in my closet sadly.

"Woah...Bevs where ar-What are you doing?"He asked walking into the closet.

"None of my clothes fits me...I'm too fat."I said sadly sitting in my favourite purple v-neck and undone  dark wash skinny jeans.

"Beverly your not fat."

"Yes I am!I was always a small size.I was always double zero,zero,one or a three and now I can't even fit into a size three."I said throwing my shirt on the ground like a little kid.

"Beverly you know you can go buy new clothes any time you want.I have enough money to buy you as many wardrobes as you want."

"I will have to shop at the..."I gulped hard.

"Maternity stores."I said shivering.I didn't like the thought of it.

"It's only for a while then you can go shop at the all the stores you want."

"Fine."I grumbled.

Angelica came with me because there was no way I was going alone.

------------

"Oh this is soexciting!Your finally back!And we can shop for baby clothes and toys and...the nursery!"She said happily as we walked through the busy mall.It was late November here but in the little world I was in...it was somehow summer.

The mall had already had some christmas decorations which was not a surprise.

"Angelica?"I asked stopping infront of the mall map.

"What's wrong?"She asked trying to point out maternity stores.

"Don't you think it's a little weird?I mean I am nineteen...I feel...dirty."I said.I was turning twenty on Valentines day.I know I am a lovely valentine's gift for my mummy.

"For werewolves it's not.Some girls get pregnant at sixteen.I think the youngest is fifteen."

"Really?"I said my eyes popping out of my head.

"Yea.It will be surprising to find a werewolf over twenty who is not pregnant or has no children."

"What about you then?"I asked curiously.