Seis

H-hi I've neglected this book I'm sorry 👉👈

Lol y'all realize I do parties for every damn book JEZJSJDJDKKD I'm so unoriginal 😔

Slight smut ?? I know I said there will be little smut but PLEASE LET ME DO THIS ONCE HEHEHEEHEHD

Unedited

-
-
-

"Hyung just go ! I'll be fine by myself have a day off without seeing my annoying face" Yoongi giggles

"And how could you say that about yourself ? Yoongi  I won't go to that party if it means you staying here by yourself" Taehyung fake gaps

"I won't be alone all night I'll invite Jay or something maybe I can paint his nails this time" Yoongi shrugs

"Thats it's Im not going ! No fucking way you're going to hang out with that nerd"Taehyung scoffs

"he has good intentions ! He won't hurt me we've been friends for a long time" Yoongi whines

Just as Taehyung is about to protest he knows he should let Yoongi be alone with Jay but he always has a sensation to protect Yoongi , he's his sunshine and no one will ever hurt Yoongi as long as he lives.

"Why don't you come to the party with me then ?"

"Oh no hyung ! It's not my style and plus I have nothing to wear !"

"anything you wear looks stunning on you" Taehyung smiles

Yoongi's cheeks flush to a red. He feels a tingling sensation when Taehyung compliments him . He ignores it though brushing it off knowing his hyung says it in a friendly matter.

"Fine I'll go ! But can we please be home by twelve this time ? I always have to drive you home Hyungie" Yoongi giggles.

"Of course princess."

As Yoongi is getting ready he puts on a red plaid skirt with black fishnets and a white crop top. He puts on his shoes adding a light makeup to himself .

Taehyung just puts on whatever he can find in Yoongi's room which is a black tee shirt with light blue jeans that has a little too many holes in them . He adds jewelry too his ear and neck slipping on his jacket and shoes on he knocks on Yoongi's door . Astonished at what he sees. Breathless that is,Those fishnets complementing well with his milky thighs and his lips looking so juicy he could just kiss him right then and there.

"Do I look bad hyung ? Should I change ?" Yoongi frowns

"You look fucking hot Yoongi" Taehyung breathes out

Yoongi giggles "hyung ! Language"

Taehyung smiles at him telling him that it's time to go they head down stairs expecting to see Yoongi's mother watching something but she wasn't there , they both just shrug leaving a note on the table to let her know where they went when she arrive wherever she went off to . They head to Taehyungs car and drive to the party .

As expected parties are loud and Yoongi doesn't like loud . Obviously people love him and others don't . It's mainly the boys . They aren't really used to the whole feminine thing.

But when Taehyung enters the room all eyes are on him . Girls swoon guys wish they were Taehyung . he gets confession letters . Phone numbers slipped into his locker , back pack , and even food. Yoongi feels jealous for a reason he can't point . He knows it's dumb because he's never really thought of falling in love with his best friend . He does know for sure he is extremely good looking and some embarrassing dreams of he and Taehyung but he's never really though he has a crush on him . And even if he did he doesn't think Taehyung would return the same feelings .

Everyone greets Taehyung shouting his name . Greeting him like if he's some celebrity . Yoongi never understood why but he gets it , to him Taehyung is like a god and he doesn't know how if he could ever live without Taehyung , Yoongi just remains quiet and squeezing Taehyungs big hand . They then head over to grab drinks . Yoongi takes one with a smaller amount and Taehyung chugs his first cup already . Yoongi doesn't even like drinking , he prefers soda anyways , so he just has the drink for decoration, he wants to fit in with Taehyung's crowd,but in their eyes he's just the weak little flower boy Taehyung protects for some reason.

And he knows Taehyung will get wasted . It's scary sometimes because some boys cat call Yoongi and touch him very inappropriately and Taehyung gets really mad and fights anyone who lays on the younger.

About three hours has passed and Taehyung is on the couch wasted laughing along with his friends who are on the other side sitting down. with Yoongi on his lap ,  slowly drinking the alcoholic beverage . eyebrows furrowed mad that Taehyung broke his promise ,  And Yoongi feels a weird pit on his stomach . He feels funny when he's on Taehyungs lap . He then gets the brightest idea and smirks . Wiggling around on Taehyung a little bit which makes Taehyung shift around and groan a little . He smirks more moving around more he feels the older hardening a bit which makes Yoongi bites his lip . Yoongi leans back onto Taehyungs chest wrapping his hands on his neck putting his whole ass on his crotch area . Making Taehyungs eyes go a bit wide . He nuzzles his face in Taehyungs neck brushing his lips on his neck .

He whispers gently into Taehyungs ear

"We are going home now Hyungie."

And as if a switch went off on Taehyungs head they both get off the chair . He says quick goodbye to his friends and grabs Yoongi's hand and speeds off to his car.

As they get into the car Taehyung is still shocked and takes a moment to absorb what just happened

He doesn't really make eye contact with Yoongi who is just giggling and teasingly pulling up his skirt .

It's the first Yoongi has ever done that and Taehyung is baffled.he doesn't know how to react . He's red and hard and is dying to know what Yoongi is planning.

-

Ugh I am such a procrastinator and cliffhanger ?? uwu im going to go get high now lololo bye ily drink water pls

Also Yoongi drove obviously drunk driving is unsafe :)