Chapter Twenty-Two

Start from the beginning

-

In the next two days I was filled in on the stories.

Because master Wei refused to take action to rescue me, Junhui went behind his back and planned a rescue mission anyway. Junhui was the distraction while Seungcheol and Minghao snuck around the house. When Junhui gave his signal, Hacker Lee (who was watching through the cameras Kitty made herself) ordered for Seungcheol and Minghao to shoot at the glass wall. Once it broke they only shot at the ceiling to cause panic for Mrs Jeon and her men.

While this happened Nari singlehandedly took on six men.

Hacker Lee then tried to find Mrs Jeon through the cameras. Once he did he informed my brother and Minghao where she was.

They went and found her around the back of the house with the few of her remaining men. 

Seungcheol took on the rest of the men himself, giving Minghao the chance to take his revenge on Mrs Jeon.

Wonwoo now lived in the Wen family home in exchange for his silence about the Moon Mafias. Because he was of age, he inherited whatever was left of his family business and the secret bank account his father had saved for him. He was rolling in money but did not have the heart to spend anyway of it just yet.

Jia's funeral was held two days before I was discharged of the hospital so I just missed it.

I promised her siblings I would visit when I was back in shape.

Back at the institute the youth unit was busy as always. But when they saw me they stopped to ask if I was doing okay.

I felt more than okay to have them care about me. I was ecstatic.

"Come here kiddo," Seungcheol opens his arms as I make my over to him. His sweat stained clothes didn't stop me from hugging him.

"Thanks for saving me," I say.

"I can't be the only one sending money back to our parents can I?" He jokes.

I pull out of his hug roughly and 'tsk' at him.

He grins cheekily.

"Alright, I'll let you get back to training then," I pat his arm and left the boxing room. I then went over to the welding room to see Kitty angrily hammering on a piece of metal. "What did that thing do to you?"

Her head snaps up at me, "aw hey, Sunny," she smiles sweetly and gives me a tippy toe hug.

"Do you have it?" I whisper close to her face.

She nods then reaches into her massive hoodie pocket. She takes out a long, thin, rectangular, cardboard box then shoves it back into her pocket again. "Should we go to the toilets?"

I nod nervously.

We go to the nearest toilets which were annoyingly on the other side of the floor. We pass by the chilling area where Junhui was talking to Hacker Lee.

Junhui gives me wink when he sees me and I just poke my tongue out causing him to pout.

I kept walking until we were out of sight then said, "he's such a child."

"It's cute," Kitty giggles. She then pushes the toilet door open and we both get in.

We made sure no one else were in the cubicles.

"Here," she gives me the box.

I tear it open, take the stick out, get inside a cubicle then peed at on the end of it. "Please, please, please," I prayed.

"Sunny come out let's wait for it together," Kitty knocks on the door.

I open the door nervously then hand her the stick, "you take it."

"Eww I just about touched the pee side," she gags. She eyed the test while tapping her foot.

I walked up and down in front of the stalls.

After a couple more minutes Kitty finally puts the test down and looks up at me.

"What is it? What's the result?" I grab her shoulders not wanting to look at the test myself.

She gulps, "you're pregnant."

-

A/N: Should I like end it here? Idk lol

Thoughts, feelings, tell me stuff

Also, are ya'll enjoying this btw

This fic is coming to an end soon too

But yeah

I cant speak

So imma leave now

BYiiiii

stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind

~jojo