Ch. 18: Forgiveness

* BONG SOON's POV *

- We have to make this right- Hei Ran said. - Kim Jang Hyuk has to pay for his crimes. He is not a good person. We need to fuck up this people's plans. Tomorrow we can start doing that. Don't tell Min Hyuk, I'll tell him-.

- Fine- I said. - holly shit, how did you get involved? Are you even his sister?-.

- I'm Min Hyuk's biological sister. That part is true. I met Kim Jang Hyuk a long time ago and he is- she paused. - was my friend. He was there for me and I actually fell for him... he contacted me after being imprisoned. He asked for my help and then he contacted this other people, my fake 'friends'. So he could take away your power and then make them help him get out of prison. My role was to, basically, take you to this people. Lure you to this fucking mess and... here I am, telling you the truth because I feel like you and Min Hyuk really care about me. Or used to, until I revealed myself. I'll get it if you can't forgive me... I'm a bad person, as I said. I don't deserve your forgiveness-.

- Hei Ran- I said. - you had the courage to tell me everything, that proves that you trust me enough to do so. Forgiveness... that a big word. I think that time cures everything and that... if you give me and Min Hyuk some time to process everything, we'll be able to forgive you- I hugged her. - thank you, Hei Ran. Thanks to your confession this son of a b... sorry, Kim Jang Hyuk will stay in jail and I won't lose my power-.

You could wonder why the heck did I thank her, or even show her an inch of appreciation, well... it had been hard on her. She was not okay, she had fallen for a guy she couldn't have and now she was confessing all this stuff. She was being sincere, she was being the better person. She deserved my gratefulness. 

- And yes, lets fuck up this people's plans. And lets call Min Hyuk, he should know all of this things. I'm sure that he'll understand, okay?- I said.

- Yeah... but its late now, will he answer?- she asked.

- If he doesen't then we'll go to him- I said.

- Oh, right. About that... I shouldn't stay here. There's no real danger and I don't want to bother you or anything- she said.

- You just gave me the best idea ever- I said. - you should stay Hei Ran, you should stay. We could fake it. All of it. We could pretend to keep on with their plan and then surprise them-.

She looked surprised.

- Bong Soon you are so smart!- she said. - no wonder you made Ainsoft's CEO fall for you-.

I laughed.

- It was him who fell for me first, I can assure you- I said. - he hired me as a safeguard, first. He saw me using my strength to defend a poor man. He says he fell for me at first sight. And he saw me first so...- I smiled. 

- I would love to fall in love- Hei Ran said. - I would give everything to forget about Kim Jang Hyuk. Loving him is toxic; I must let him go. Maybe I should look for a rebound boy-.

- I think you should- I said. - who knows... maybe the rebound boy becomes your husband-.

She smiled.

- Perhaps- she said. 

- Anyways, we should call him- I said. - I had almost forgot, god-.

I took out my phone and dialed his number. He answered right away.

- What happened, are you okay?- he asked, nervous.

- We are fine. We have to talk to you- I looked at Hei Ran. - we need to tell you something. Its very late... we should meet tomorrow. We'll go to have breakfast at your place, okay?-.

- Y... yeah, sure- he said.

- Well... I'll hung up. You need to rest, babe. I love you- I said.

- Me too- he said and then hung up.

I stared at Hei Ran.

- Lets sleep now- I said. - we need to rest before... before everything...-.

- Goes to hell, I know- she ended my phrase.

- Before everything complicates- I said. - be positive, Hei Ran. We need to think positively-.

I took a deep breath.

- God, I'm tired- I said.

- Yeah, me too- she said.

I laid on my 'bed'. I closed my eyes, trying to imagine the worst case scenario. One in which Min Min would react as bad as he could react, maybe he would leave the room, yell, or something. He isn't a violent man... but when it comes to family. Well, when it comes to family he is really protecting and caring. 

I sighed. I cleared up my mind and tried to sleep.