Ch. 24: Cold and Dark

* BONG SOON's POV *

I didn't know what to do. It was him, it was Kim Jang Hyuk!. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I felt out of breath, as if I was going to faint or something. I wanted to keep on fighting to get the words out but I couldn't. I squeezed Min Hyuk's hand tightly. He pulled me against his body.

- Its Kim Jang Hyuk- I mumbled, out of energy.

The guy smiled. 

- I just came to say hello- he said. - I'll be back in jail soon, so you don't have to worry about me. You've captured me once, it wouldn't be a problem for you to do it once again, right?-.

I was just frozen. I couldn't get the words out... I couldn't think, I was just blank. I had never ever felt this way before. I felt like even though I had the strength to tare him apart I couldn't even dare to defy him. I felt weak, useless and impotent. 

- Guk Do! Its him, over here!- Min Hyuk yelled.

The guy didn't move. He just stared at me with his cold, dark eyes. It gave me a chill and I suddenly was shivering. I felt like he was way stronger than me. Guk Do and the other policemen ran to him and arrested him. He, even though the policemen asked him to kneel with his hands in the air, just kept on looking at me. He even smiled.

I couldn't dare to keep on looking at him so I looked away. I found refuge in Min Min's chest. He squeezed me tightly. He could definitely feel my fear. I was struggling to breathe. I could hear the policemen yelling at this guy. Soon they took him into a car and sent him back to prison. 

Hei Ran came to us. She stared at us both. I couldn't help but cry. I had to let the tears out. Nothing else had ever scared me so much as that look. It was a deep, dark look. The image was stuck in my head. The scene repeated over and over.

* MIN HYUK's POV *

I felt Bong Soon tucking into my chest. She was afraid, but what could she be afraid of?. She was a strong woman, with a good gentleman (not to brag) by her side. Was it Kim Jang Hyuk? He had just come out of nowhere to say "hello", he had been taken to prison again. Why was Bong Soon still tucked into my chest?.

I felt water dripping down my shirt. It was her tears, Bong Soon was crying. I couldn't yet understand why. This guy had been caught again, there was nothing else to worry about. Its true that having him so close did bring me the chills, it was scary. But it was over now.

Hei Ran was staring at me, confused. I think she was asking herself the same thing that I was. What the heck was happening to Bong Soon?. I know that she was strong, but I still wanted to protect her. Kim Jang Hyuk had certainly scared her someway I couldn't understand.

- Are you okay?- I asked, gently pulling her away from me.

* BONG SOON's POV *

I looked right into his eyes. I could see light and kindness. But then that image came to me again.

- I don't know what has just happened- I said, softly. - his look... it was evil and dark. I can't get it out of my mind-.

He hugged me tightly. I felt safe in his arms. I always think that despite that I'm strong and that I protect others, I sometimes need protection too. He is the man that protects me and I'm happy about it. I still remember when we got married, when I took that pregnancy test. I remember his face when the doctor told us they were twins. Being in his arms felt like home.

I also think about that day, when that bus couldn't pass through thanks to those gangsters. If I hadn't helped that poor old man then I would've never met him. Was it fate, destiny?... I don't really know. But I was damn lucky to find him. And I also think he was lucky to find me.

Every time I look at him being a father, holding the twins, feeding them. I feel like my heart fills with love and warmth. He is the man I want by my side. 

Forever

* THE END *

So this is it guys. This is the end of Strong Girl Bong Soon 2. I'll publish two or three (that number is variable, you know how I am) chapters containing some kind of 'Two Years Later' ending. That way you can see what happens to Hei Ran, but reading them is your choice. This is the end of Bong Soon's journey as a strong girl - and Min Hyuk (I like calling him Min Min I don't know why) as a strong husband and a kind, caring and loving father. Hope you liked my story. Soon I'll begin writing one about Meteor Garden, Huaze Lei. Read it if you like! 

It has been a long but yet happy journey to write this story. I'm thankful for all your support. Thank you, my readers.