Tyler collapsed to the ground, his hand gently trying to hold Jesse still. “I think he’s having a seizure.”

                I gulped a lump of fear in my throat.

                Abruptly Jesse stopped, but before I could even sigh, he sat up. “Jesse,” I whispered reaching for him.

                Just then the colors around me flashed, a cruel smile escaped Jesse as he threw his arm against Tyler’s gut. Tyler let out a pain filled moan. Suddenly Jesse got up on his feet and took a step towards me. His warm eyes had suddenly grown pitch black...something was wrong.

                “Jesse, snap out of it!” I cried.

                His hands found my face, and his fingers tangled against my hair. “What a pretty face.” He whispered harshly.

                “Stop it.” I shuttered.

                “Don’t be scared.” But I was, if I hadn’t been frozen because of fear I would have ran! In front of me was the same boy who had licked my face. A boy who I didn’t know...

                “What’s wrong Jesse?” I whispered.

                Jesse’s lips curled in a crocked smile. “It’s okay you know? The things that he does...it’s what’s he’s suppose to do.”

                I stood there in silence. And from behind Jesse I spotted Tyler stand, cautiously ready to step in. My eyes caught his, don’t move, I eyed.

                “And you don’t have to be scared.” Jesse hissed his lips no closer to my ear. “You don’t have to be afraid...nothing will happen you know.”

                “Please let me go Jesse.”

                His fingers continued to dance in between my hair. “But why...I’m not hurting you, am I?”

                I shook my head. “No.”

                “Then you’ll be okay,” His voice fell low, his whisper became husky. Something in his eyes screamed evil and cruelty. “Won’t you?”

                I swallowed a croak in my voice. “I don’t know.”

                His voice let out a small growl, a small sense of anger. “You will.”

                Suddenly his hands hand found the back of my neck and before I knew it I felt him press his lips hard against mine. I pushed away hard. Within moments Tyler was between us.