Chapter 2 ~Khalil POV~

I sat outside of the school on top of my car with Cj, Tj and Brian. It was lunch so we were just chilling before Cj brought up the fight that happened earlier.

"Makayla handled her ass with no issues." Brian said as he watched the video that was posted on snap chat, I can't front she wasn't taking no L's.

"And she's bad as fuck." TJ said and I nodded my head in agreement, her figure was just perfect and her brown skin complexion made everything pop because ion fuck with light skins like that.

"Yea but her and her friends are stuck up as fuck." Cj added.

"Speaking of them." I said while nodding towards the entrance of the school, they were all walking out the doors towards Makayla's car.

"Aye where y'all about to go?" Tj asked them causing them to stop walking and turn towards us.

"Why do you want to know?" The one with red box braids asked, I think her name is blessing because I had her in a couple of my classes and she was also the one who was fighting Deseray's homegirl, but she was bad as fuck also I can't lie all of them are.

"Damn we can't just ask?" I said with a raised eyebrow and I seen Makayla roll her eyes causing me to chuckle under my breath, ion know why she don't like me but I've been feeling her for awhile but I was not about to chase after her ass with all the pussy that gets thrown at me.

"We are going to go get something to eat why?" Aliyah said as she chewed on a sour stick.

"Let us come with." I suggested while hopping off of my hood.

"Y'all paying?" Jessica asked which made us all laugh.

"We don't need them to pay we have our own money." Makayla butted in.

"Makayla why you cock blocking? You need a vibrator huh? I gotchu." Cj said, I started laughing my ass off because she looked annoyed as fuck.

"Keep playing watch me mace you." She said before turning on her heel and walking to her car, I watched her ass as she walked away.

"Don't worry about her but if your paying we are going to Buffalo Wild Wings." Aliyah said as they followed her to her car.

Me and the guys all got into my car. As I was pulling out of the parking space Makayla zoomed by which made me smirk.

"Ah, so her ass wanna show out." I said and they raised down the windows as I pushed my foot on the gas and met them at the end of the parking lot.

We sped out of the parking lot, going above the speed limit. Cj hooked his phone up to my Bluetooth system and started blasting 'YG-Big Bank' I sped past them once the stop light turned green.

But it didn't take her long to catch up. As we pulled into the Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot I let her park first, it's the least I could do.

I parked my car next to hers and waited for all them to get out before turning my car off and getting out myself.

"We got twenty minutes before lunch is over." Makayla said as we all walked in.

"Don't trip if we late oh well." Cj said and she turned around to face him.

"I'm going to trip because I actually care about my education." She said and walked over to the host stand.

"Your to fine to be this stuck up." I said as she talked to the host who found us a table.

Once we got to the table we all looked at the menu, I already knew what I was ordering so when the waitress came back I was the first one to order.

"What drinks can I get you?" She asked as she looked at all of us, she looked like she was in her twenties and she had a nice body.

"I'll have a sprite." I said and she smiled at me for a quick second before writing it down, while everybody else told her their drinks I got on my phone.

"We are also ready to order." Aliyah said while looking down at her menu.

"I'll have the blazin' hot traditional wings with fries." I said while handing her my menu, after she got everybody's order down she walked away.

"I'll be right back." Makayla said as she looked down at her phone, she got up and walked outside and while everybody else was engaged in a conversation I followed her out.

"She touched me first...yes I whooped her ass...dad i didn't let her get any hits in...I love you too." She said before placing her phone in her back pocket, she jumped once she seen me behind her.

"Nosey much?" She asked with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I was just checkin' on you." I chuckled and she tried to walk past me but he pulled her back by her arm gently.

"Why don't you like me?" I asked with a smirk on my face as I looked down at her, she had to be about 5'5 or 5'4. She looked up at me and studied my face.

"Let's see, you bullied me in middle school and during freshmen and sophomore year, plus you took my parking spot this morning so as you can see I hold grudges." She shrugged.

"That's an old ass grudge, what makes you think I ain't have a reason?" And it was my turn to cross my arms over my chest.

"Because you were a dick and you still are." She said with an eye roll.

"And you had a smart ass mouth and still do but you don't see me complaining, but you ain't ever stop to think that the reason why I was fuckin' with you so much was because I liked you?" I asked and she looked dumb founded, I was immature back then and didn't know how to express myself.

"N-no...But that doesn't matter now." She said as I took a step closer to her.

"And why don't it?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I backed her up to the corner of the entrance of Buffalo Wild Wings.

"B-because I don't like you and your a player." She said as my eyes traveled down to her lips, I wasn't giving a fuck about what she was saying.

"I can change that." I said as I looked into her eyes, gah damn she was beautiful and I've been wanting to kiss her for years now but she ain't give me no time of day.

And she says that she doesn't like me now but watch imma change her whole mindset. She was getting ready to say something so I cut her off by pulling her close to me by gently wrapping my hand around her neck and kissing her lips.

She was caught by surprise but she soon caught on to the action as I slid my tongue into her mouth, our lips moved in sync she ended up letting a moan slip out, so I decided to fuck with her by I pulling away and walking inside like nothing happened.

I seen that our food was there so I sat down and started eating, Makayla walked back in five minutes later.

I chuckled in my head and continued to eat..this shit is going to be fun😏.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you like the new edit❤️