Chapter 3 - The Ride, The Hilarious, And The Almost Truth

"Come On, come on!" Jay mutters fumbling with her car keys. "It's open, get in!" Jay yells and we jump in and speed off as fast as we can.

      "Did she say what exactly was wrong?" Jay asks once we get out of the we'd parked in.

       I shake my head when we stop at a red light. "She said there wasn't enough time to explain.I don't think she wanted to say was it was over the phone." I answer, trying to remember everything she'd said.

        "She said she didn't want me to get hurt. But who would want to hurt me, I'm a delight?" Jay snorts, but I think about my question for a moment. "Unless they were trying to hurt someone I knew." My eyes widen. "Speed it up, Jay."

        "Speed up, Gas pedal." Jay sings and I laugh even under our current circumstances. Jay reaches down to turn on the radio. "Gas Pedal" by Sage the Gemini is on.

      Slow down, grab the wall

     Wiggle like you tryna make yo fall off

     Hella thick I wanna smash 'em all, now

     Speed up, gas pedal

     The music momentarily lightend the mood, but as we turn onto my street, the air is thick with adrenaline. I wrinkle my nose. "Excuse me." Jay says before as she pulls into the driveway.

     We both jump out off the car only when we know it's not just going to roll back down and I unlock the door to the house.

      "Come on, Elise where are you?"

       We run inside and close the door behind us. She has got to be here somewhere.

       "I see your hiney! It's black and shiny!" Elise's voice sing-yells from upstairs. Even in situations like this Elise can still find time to be herself. I think with a small laugh before Jay and I sprint upstairs.

      The sight we are met with when we get to my open bedroom door will ne the talk for every Christmas,  Thanksgiving, Birthday,  and get-together until someone manages to forget it. Which I highly doubt.

    Elise is standing there with in a pair of cherry red basketball shorts, a Sage the Gemini t-shirt, a no-flex zone snapback, two lollipops in her mouth and three Ringpops on each finger.

    She didn't notice us until Jay and I fall on the floor laughing. Surprise crosses Elise's face until she decides on annoyance to be her ruling emotion at the moment.

    After about five minutes of our non-stop giggles, Elise yells. "It wasn't that funny alright?!" She crosses her arms and plops down on the floor.

    After we sober up, woth only a few giggles here and there, Jay speaks up. "You're right, it wasn't that funny." Jay unintentionally smiles. "Itwas hilarious!" More boughs of laughter follows. "Hashtag That Snapback though."

     Elise just rolls her eyes and lays down on her stomach, waiting for the storm to calm.  When it finally does, she speaks. "There are some problems regarding your safety." She takes a deep breath.

    But whatever she had to say got interrupted by the loud opening and closing ofmthe front door.

Heyo!!! Yes I am alive. I'm sorry it took so long but hey, I'm back! I'm working on updates for all of my other books as well and a few of them are already up.

   Check out OreoSkittles and I's joint account OreoBunnies. lol it gets funnier everytime. Um yeah. More soon ASAP.

        LOVE YA!

          One Love AWSMNS!

              VOTE

                   COMMENT

              SHARE

       AND FOLLOW?

  WORD TO THE FANDOMS!  PEACE! !!

             - EliseBunny